Looking for a support sytem and friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishdoll

Reaction score
I'm a 37 yr old grandmother. I'm in a bad marriage and living a lonely,isolated life. I'm looking to make friends and build a support system. I need to talk to ppl and rebuild emotionally. Was hoping we could chat through e-mails and PM. I'm usually on late at night MST (Mountain Standard Time USA).
To kick things off, I like chess, pool, truck and tractor pulls, gardening, motorcross, crafts, fishing and camping, poetry and just relaxing.
I'm pretty shy at first, but after awhile I have a bad tendancy to unload and forget to listen too. I hope to change that by having some1 to talk to on a regular basis.
Anyhoo, I would love to hear from you.

Hey Doll! 37 year old grandmother? Wow, that's pretty cool! And Your interests are pretty cool too i must say! =) I'd love to start writing a woman of Your caliber, hehe. ;)

Hello. I'm here for you. Especially when you need to vent about the bad marriage LOL (im divorced) Nice too meet you. I'm new here and I'm looking for a friend too.:D You can send me a message anytime!

funny-cat-13.jpg

Here is a skiing kitty! (at least that's what he looks like he's doing)

Latest posts

Back