Looking for chat-buddy and/or pen-pal.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manorexic

Reaction score
Hello! I'm just looking for any kind of friends, really...

I'm 21, female from Canada.

I like pretty much anything. Cooking, doing crafts.. I'm a little bit of a gamer. :p I like to read. I used to draw a lot, but not so much anymore. But maybe that's something I'd like to get into again. I also like BJDs.. for anyone who knows what those are. I get along with pretty much anybody... just as long as you're nice. Haha.

If you're interested in talking, just message me and I can give you my e-mail address. I have MSN and facebook.

Also, I'm really interested in pen-pals! :D I know not a lot of people do that any more, but I think it would be fun.. so..

I'm not the most exciting person in the world, but I'm willing to be anyone's friend. If you just want someone to talk to, or something to look forward to in the mail.. I'm here!

Manorexic said:
I also like BJDs.. for anyone who knows what those are.

Do you mean ball jointed dolls? Sorry thats what it means to me!

Manorexic said:
annik said:
Manorexic said:

Yep! Ball jointed dolls!

:D I don't have any, slightly out of my price range but I do think they look cool. I always wanted a Lati yellow too. Such sweet little things :)

annik said:
Manorexic said:
annik said:
Manorexic said:

Yep! Ball jointed dolls!

:D I don't have any, slightly out of my price range but I do think they look cool. I always wanted a Lati yellow too. Such sweet little things :)

Ahhh, I juuust got into the hobby. They're really pricy. Which sucks. :( But they just seem like a lot of fun and something creative to do. I don't plan on getting a lot of them. Right now I have two "cheap" ones. Practicing my "face-up skills" on them. Haha.

Manorexic said:
annik said:
Manorexic said:
annik said:
Manorexic said:

Yep! Ball jointed dolls!

Ahhh, I juuust got into the hobby. They're really pricy. Which sucks. :( But they just seem like a lot of fun and something creative to do. I don't plan on getting a lot of them. Right now I have two "cheap" ones. Practicing my "face-up skills" on them. Haha.

Wow you're brave! I think some peoples face ups look amazing. Are you a member of any of the forums on them? It might be a great way of finding friends and getting tips!

annik said:
Manorexic said:
annik said:
Manorexic said:
annik said:

Yep! Ball jointed dolls!

Wow you're brave! I think some peoples face ups look amazing. Are you a member of any of the forums on them? It might be a great way of finding friends and getting tips!

I agree! Lots of companies/people do amazing jobs on their dolls. I wanted to join "Den Of Angels", but you need someone to invite you to the site. I haven't really befriended anyone to invite me yet.

Manorexic said:
I agree! Lots of companies/people do amazing jobs on their dolls. I wanted to join "Den Of Angels", but you need someone to invite you to the site. I haven't really befriended anyone to invite me yet.

Oh thats a shame. I think thats the most popular one. Its terrible that its got to be referral only a lot of places but with all the scams going around I guess its safer especially with the amount of money they are.

A good way would be to make a flickr account (if you haven't already). There's a bit doll community there and it might be a good "in".

annik said:
Manorexic said:

Oh thats a shame. I think thats the most popular one. Its terrible that its got to be referral only a lot of places but with all the scams going around I guess its safer especially with the amount of money they are.

A good way would be to make a flickr account (if you haven't already). There's a bit doll community there and it might be a good "in".

Well, in a way it's good 'cause then it cuts down on scammers.

I'll look into that. I just feel like such a "n00b". Haha!

Manorexic said:
annik said:
Manorexic said:

Yeah I agree but its bad it effects people who want to get into the hobby :( He he nothing wrong with being a noob! :D

annik said:
Manorexic said:
annik said:
Manorexic said:

Yeah I agree but its bad it effects people who want to get into the hobby :( He he nothing wrong with being a noob! :D

:) Nooo. I think I just worry too much.

What part of Canada are you from? I'm from the Nova Scotia. Good to meet a fellow Canadian here.

Hello! I'm from the US, but I've been to Canada and plan on moving there someday!(Probably after I get a degree in something)
I also love arts, and I'm trying to get into a few crafts. (aka: getting supplies and never using them)
I'd love to be email penpals if you're interested! :)

Hello :) seems like we have some things in common, i like to cook and read and i suppose i am a bit of a gamer too :) those dolls look interesting, never heard of them before i came to read this thread.

Hello there. I can be your pen pal, although I'm moving soon so my address will change.

Nice knowing you are from Canada, since that's a place I want to visit. Hello here from the tiny Caribbean island of Puerto Rico.

Hi there :) I'm Laura,
You're into loads of similar things to me, I love being creative, mostly anything really..
Painting drawing sketching, making cards, baking and cooking, jewellery making.. i'll try my hand at anything crafty really.
I also love reading, and used to be a bit of a gamer but with a bad experience with an ex of mine, not so much these days.

I live in england but adore Canada, i have family there in Alberta? Calgary in fact.
I'm looking for pen/chat friends so would love to hear from you if you're not already flooded with new friends heh :)

hehe.. everyone wants to visit or move to Canada, its a great place to live!
we're more than just "polite Americans" :p

My ex had a bunch of those. Left them at the house after the divorce and signed off she had gotten everything she was entitled to. Those suckers went on eBay that night!!!!

Latest posts

Back