Looking for women friends. I believe in supporting each other, not tearing down.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anne

Reaction score
I am French Canadian from Prince Edward Island and came to the U.S. when I was nine years old, having been adopted by a New York, Italian family. I currently live in Nevada with my partner, lover and friend. I was born to a violent Alcoholic father and passive mother. I was born at home (i.e. too poor to afford hospital) in June of 1956 along with a younger brother that was about 1 year younger. Records are limited. My brother died when he was six months old. My cousin related to me that my father was violent with the baby and there is a possibility he may have caused it. In my late thirities, after remembering some things, I went back to the Island and was able to access records. What I found out was when I was three I was removed from my home. They found me to be severely malnourished (distended stomach, shiny knees etc.,), cigarette burns on my back and a rope burn around my leg and a large mark on my right hand that left permanent scars. Will finish profile later.

Latest posts

Back