Married and lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osaslily

Reaction score
I'm 34 Married, trying to deal with loneliness in marriage. How do you cope as a woman. I'm just tired and exhausted. Please I need married friends to always chat or relate with.

I'm 34 Married, trying to deal with loneliness in marriage. How do you cope as a woman. I'm just tired and exhausted. Please I need married friends to always chat or relate with.
Sorry for your situation. Hopefully it gets better. Compared to your situation, I guess I'm lucky because even though my two relationships ended, I actually breathe a sigh of relief. Why the relief? Well, because there was too much drama. Something I don't need at all. In my life the less emotion the better. Then I have peace of mind, serenity--which I do now. What causes pain is emotional attachment to someone. The solution is to Detach.

I can't tell you how to cope as a woman as I can only give a guy's perspective, but there are obvious similarities I guess. My first question to you would be, why do you want to cope with loneliness in marriage? Like, why stay in that marriage if you're just going to be lonely. And there are levels of loneliness as well. Where are you at with it all. I'm lonely in my marriage, but I've got thru different levels and settled into a lifestyle that suits me for now (although I still lack some things). I guess for me, the way I cope if by keeping busy and distracted by other things; exercise, hobbies, camping, reading, music, a couple friends.

Latest posts

Back