Me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sleepflower said:
PieBeNice said:
My name is Ian.

i'm not suprised you're lonely if your a slipknot fan

Theres just SOOOOOOOOOOO many chavs around here and according to them good music is just a guy talking really fast over a repetetive beat or rhythm, no offence to anybody who might like rap and hip hop and other rubbish like that.

I'm okay with that everyone has their own opinion even if I completely disagree with it and am greatly offended and hurt by it, but it's ok I still have happy face.

Ok then, explain. Now. Pls.

PieBeNice said:
Theres just SOOOOOOOOOOO many chavs around here and according to them good music is just a guy talking really fast over a repetetive beat or rhythm, no offence to anybody who might like rap and hip hop and other rubbish like that.

Got to say I agree 100% with that

PieBeNice said:
sleepflower said:
PieBeNice said:
My name is Ian.

Rap and hip hop are not rubbish. Talk to me when you have studied the genre as extensively as I have. It's easy for you to pass it off when you've given it only a cursory glance. I'm also tired of being told that rap is music for the lower class. If you ask me, sensless screaming about death and masochism (the kind that slipknot and other similar bands engage in) is more for chavs than anyone else.

All that being said, no offense.

Music shouldn't effect how you get along with someone. If you don't agree with their tastes... Just simply avoid the subject. There. Problem solved...

zraskolnikov said:
PieBeNice said:
sleepflower said:
PieBeNice said:
My name is Ian.

Rap and hip hop are not rubbish. Talk to me when you have studied the genre as extensively as I have. It's easy for you to pass it off when you've given it only a cursory glance. I'm also tired of being told that rap is music for the lower class. If you ask me, sensless screaming about death and masochism (the kind that slipknot and other similar bands engage in) is more for chavs than anyone else.

listen to zraskolnikov, he knows what he's talking about.

zraskolnikov said:
PieBeNice said:
sleepflower said:
PieBeNice said:
My name is Ian.

*raises hand* Likes rap and hip hop.

EveWasFramed said:
zraskolnikov said:
PieBeNice said:
sleepflower said:
PieBeNice said:
My name is Ian.

*raises hand* Likes rap and hip hop.

Still wouldn't want to be caught dead listening to it.

Musical tastes are all varied depending on what mood you want to be in when you listen to something. When I was a kid my elder brothers would listen to very early U2 (a cool start), Duran Duran (an old 80's classic group for those of you half my age), the Smiths (not the most cheerful of music) and the Cure (what can I say!!!).

Because of this my musicla tastes are hugely varied...but the one thing I do know is that I glady will listen to anything I want to that makes me take interest in it...some mainstream...some very definitely not lol.

Latest posts

Back