Meat Market known as Craigslist

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eviloreo

Reaction score
Im currently looking for sports bike (dont want to deal with parking, and traffic.... ever again) and asked around at work for advice, several of them praise the wondors that is craigslist to look for cheap ones or possibily stolen ones which have been chopped to the point they want to be sold as soon as possible for crack money.

Anyways i was on the site and noticed a section "personals" in the seattle-tacoma section of craigslist and was intrigued. I went to men seeking women then turned back after a viewing a few post (just cocks and cocks galore), embarassed like a guy walking into the wrong gender's bathroom i went to "women seeking men" section and holy crap.

Like a internet meat market full of either horny, or desparate, and/or a combination of lonely people. Then it dawned on me, is it society the way it is that makes people lonely, afterall there are loads of people there simply looking for that "special someone." Many of the girls (who posted their pics) are very good looking and should, at least from my point of view have absoluetly no problems picking up guys. Why on earth would they advertise themselves and let fate deliever them a stranger?

Of course i could just be naive and perhaps most of those posts are fake, encoded with some prostitute code i dont seem to be picking up straight away (check casual encounters, I figured "roses = dollar" "greek = anal sex" "donations = suggested payment" "FBM - full body massage = sex for the entire night")

I dunno, i suggest if your bored on a friday night like tonight to go check out craigslist "personal" ads, its honestly quite entertaining (and tempting if i had a guts to put myself in a position of possible total embarassment -.-)

aside from personals and prostitution ads, ive gotten MAD deals from craigslist.

1200$ 7 string guitar for 400
1200$ gaming laptop with one year warranty for 700
400$ Line6 Spider 3 120 watt for 180
numerous pedals ive gotten for super cheap and vintage.

there are some really good deals on craigslist.
INCLUDING GOOD DEALS ON HOT ASS PROSTITUTES.

im eyeing this motorcycle for 1800 and its only 2 years old, if i was to go to yamaha it would be easily 5k... Seems too good to be true... and i really think it was stolen.....

all i can say to you is, be legit. i mean you are buying a motorcycle. make sure he has the documents and everything else. and dont wire money. meet the guy, make sure everything works fine. have legit papers....my friend's sister just got scammed 2300$ because she wired money/ you just dont do that. in reality, only stupid people get scammed. as long as you are careful, test ride it, do everything. its gotta have (fake at least) legit paper so if its stolen at least u seem victimized. when its something like that important always be really careful

I'm not going to lie...these adverts look very tempting, but I don't think I could live with the guilt if I lost my virginity to a prostitute. And, STD's.

What kind of bike are you getting EvilOreo? I'm thinking of getting a vintage bike (Maybe a Norton) when I get my inheritance money when I turn 18.

Latest posts

Back