Memory Lane: Favorite cartoons you used to watch.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Beavis and Butthead
2. Ren and Stimpy
3. Rocko's Modern Life
4. AAHHH ! Real Monsters
5. Daria
6. King of the Hill
7 .South Park
8. OLD SCHOOL Simpsons
9. Angry Beavers
10. Invader Zim
11. Doug - even though I hated it !
12. Animaniacs

The Flintstones
He-Man
X-Men
Alvin and the Chipmunks
"Los Caballeros del Zodíaco" (Real name is "Saint Seiya", a series I still love as an adult!!!)
Slam Dunk

And although not a cartoon, "El Chavo del Ocho" (which latinamerican didn't grow up watching El Chavo???)

Scooby-Doo, Battle of the Planets, He-Man, Thundercats (sort of). But the one I remember most and now have on DVD...Ulysses 31. Not many seem to remember that one.

20years2many said:
Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Captain Planet (yes, I'm embarrassed), Animaniacs & Pinky and the Brain, TMNT, Dexter's Laboratory, Rugrats, Scooby Doo, hours of Tom & Jerry, Ren & Stimpy (although it was gross), Beavis and Butthead (although it was stupid), Daria (lol), Arthur (back in the day), hours of Looney Tunes, etc....I'm not sure how many of those I watched as a "kid" because I feel like a **** kid now! I have a lot more but I can't think of them.

yes to all of the above, ah man i wish i was still a kid, it was so much better.

Nyktimos said:
Ulysses 31. Not many seem to remember that one.

MORTALS! YOU DARE TO DEFY THE GODS? I SENTENCE YOU TO TRAVEL AMONGST UNKNOWN STARS. UNTIL YOU FIND THE KINGDOM OF HADES, YOUR BODIES WILL STAY AS LIFELESS AS STONE.

:D

1. SWAT kats
2. That show with the 6-legged triceratops that shot rocks out of its horn. Also, there were 2 flesh-colored blobs with big black eyes that could stretch out and make trampolines and other such useful life saving shapes. Edit: YES!! Found it. "Herculoids" http://www.tvsinopse.kinghost.net/h/herculoides_arquivos/herculoids5.jpg
3. Centurions
4. Beast Wars
5. That show with the blond prince Wren or Ren, the stereotypical gypsie-man Ias and another girl, I think her name was Tula. They sailed around on a boat trying not to be caught by this evil guy with a ridiculously huge ship made out of bones that always swallowed Wren's tinier ship. I wish I could remember the names of these shows =/
6. Doug
7. Rocko's modern life
8. Goosebumps
9. Pete & Pete

So many good ones :D

Steel said:
MORTALS! YOU DARE TO DEFY THE GODS? I SENTENCE YOU TO TRAVEL AMONGST UNKNOWN STARS. UNTIL YOU FIND THE KINGDOM OF HADES, YOUR BODIES WILL STAY AS LIFELESS AS STONE.

:D

For a second there, I thought it was almighty Zeus himself speaking:D

I think I watched pretty much every cartoon that was out in the 80's and 90's; Scooby Doo, The Simpsons, Ghostbusters, He-Man, Transformers, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Duck Tales (one of the best), Batman: The Animated Series, Thundercats, Voltron, some show with Nintendo video game characters, Conan the Adventurer and Exo Squad are the ones I remember the most.

Out of all them my favorites would have to be The Simpsons and Exo Squad, which are two of my favorite shows ever.

I used to watch: The My Little Ponies, The Ninja Turtles, Sailor Moon, Captain Planet, Beetle Juice, Fraggle Rock,.....hmmm can't think of anymore right now. But yes, these were the shows that I watch when I was a child.

LOL! Captain Planet He's Our Hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero!!!
captain-planet.jpg

evanescencefan91 said:
ya i watched Arthur too, hey did anyone else watch wishbone on PBS? man I loved that show,

*sings* whats the story wishbone,

Arthur was my fav.
HAHAH wishbone.. I remeber that good ole' pup. "Kinda seems familiar like a story from a book, shake a leg now wishbone lets wag another tail." (those are all the lyrics I can remember :/)

OMG Lambchop!

I vaguely remember, in my pre-school days, excitedly getting up well before the crack of dawn to watch "Astro Boy". I loved that show.

I hear they're releasing a C.G. feature film version sometime this year. I don't think I'll go see it, but I may rent it someday for nostalgia's sake.

Mine was Fraggle Rock, The Muppets, The Muppet Babies, He Men, X Men, The Gummy Bears, Animaniacs, Looney Tunes, Gummy Bears, The Care Bares, Cow and Chicken, Ren and Stimpy, Pinky and The Brain, Sesame Street (Hated that one) Captain Planet (Even know the song to this one), Blues Clues, Snorkels and the list goes on but I can't quite remember them all.

Latest posts

Back