Money must never be allowed to rule.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jjam

I managed to catch some news before work yesterday. A man took out his family before doing himself because the heads (he and his wife) lost their jobs. Naturally, you'd imagine they were under some financial stress, like so many people around the world before, during, and most likely after the currently highlighted global economical strain. He chose to give in, and not bear the burden. It was a beautiful family... beautiful children.

I was just reading about that... It's very sad that money has that much power over some people. My heart goes out to them and their families. I know how hard it can be financially, but it should never come to that.

jjam said:
I managed to catch some news before work yesterday. A man took out his family before doing himself because the heads (he and his wife) lost their jobs. Naturally, you'd imagine they were under some financial stress, like so many people around the world before, during, and most likely after the currently highlighted global economical strain. He chose to give in, and not bear the burden. It was a beautiful family... beautiful children.

I wonder what he was telling himself to feel so desperate as to do something so unimaginable? While most of us can see the situation in a rationale way (looking from the outside in), I would bet he was convincing himself of the worst possible scenario. "He chose to give in, and not bear the burden." Sounds like a lot of people. They give in to differing degrees over things that they have convinced themselves are hopless and they have no control over. Thier thoughts are thier poison. Some give in to the point of suicide, which I can understand. But, to take the lives of innocent children and a spouse are beyond cowardly and unforgiveable. I get the feeling something else may have been going on as well. The job loss may have been the straw that broke the camels back. Poor family. It is unimaginable that this should have happened.

will...when all you're life ...if you were condition from day one.
Get an education...why ? To get a fucken job of course..
To be a man. To be a provider and take care of your family.
When the rug gets pull from under you like that...you'll trip.
To sticking it in even more the **** bill collectors are hurrazing ya.
Then your significent others tells you she dosn't love you anymore.
People look at you funny or you have a sense that you're less than human..
"get a fucken job...get a fucken job...and be somebody...ya fucken loser"

Errr..there's no fucken jobs....

It totally sucks ass to be living with my parents at my age.
I got laid off over a year ago. I lost everything....
I have no gf and hardly any friends...anymore.
Not becuase i did something wrong...simply becuase i got laid off like the
rest of the crew. And there's no fucken jobs...

Stand in line mother *******....where the hell have you been ?
Beats the hell what was going through his mind...A lot of honeysuckle went through mine.
One of them is ...."fresia, they all fucken lied to me..this is one big fucken lie. This life is one big fucken lie"

A crap load of people got laid off before christmas. (I went back to my old fucken job with less fucken pay)
More people got laid off this week...going down to the fucken bones again.
who's fucken next ?....It's a fucken joke to me now...beucase it hurts too god **** much.
Yes, I can see the tears and pain in people's faces and eyes...

Lonesome Crow said:
will...when all you're life ...if you were condition from day one.
Get an education...why ? To get a fucken job of course..
To be a man. To be a provider and take care of your family.
When the rug gets pull from under you like that...you'll trip.
To sticking it in even more the **** bill collectors are hurrazing ya.
Then your significent others tells you she dosn't love you anymore.
People look at you funny or you have a sense that you're less than human..
"get a fucken job...get a fucken job...and be somebody...ya fucken loser"

Errr..there's no fucken jobs....

It totally sucks ass to be living with my parents at my age.
I got laid off over a year ago. I lost everything....
I have no gf and hardly any friends...anymore.
Not becuase i did something wrong...simply becuase i got laid off like the
rest of the crew. And there's no fucken jobs...

Stand in line mother *******....where the hell have you been ?
Beats the hell what was going through his mind...A lot of honeysuckle went through mine.
One of them is ...."fresia, they all fucken lied to me..this is one big fucken lie. This life is one big fucken lie"

A crap load of people got laid off before christmas. (I went back to my old fucken job with less fucken pay)
More people got laid off this week...going down to the fucken bones again.
who's fucken next ?....It's a fucken joke to me now...beucase it hurts too god **** much.
Yes, I can see the tears and pain in people's faces and eyes...

I'm going to share something very personal here. I lost my job before, too. I was a manager at a loan company. I liked my job for the most part and it paid well. The company was sold and there was some corporate restructuring. Half of the stores were closed right away. Mine was one of them with very little notice. In the sum of under 12 months, I lost my job, my home I had paid for and totally remodeled, my insurance, my good credit, I had a major surgery, my car died on me, and to top it all off someone I trusted refused to pay me for a car I had given her on credit. I was broke, sick and had to worry about more than just myself. I had little ones and no SO to rely on. It's easy to *****, moan and groan and I did my share of it. But I never let it beat me down. Sometimes you have to take your fate like "a man" or "a woman." YOU CANT LET CIRCUMSTANCES IN LIFE BEAT YOU! The strong are the one's who survive. When honeysuckle happens you have two choices- you can be a victim or you can do something about it. Even if it means taking a job at Burger King. I always say that there is no honest job below me. You do the best you can and you have faith that there is better out there for you.
I am now much better off and I'm not gonna lie, it took a lot of hard work and sacrifice. When one door closes another opens. I didn't spend my time complaining about the closed door, I went looking for the doors that were open. Where there is a will, there is a way. Everyday above ground is a good day. Everyday has possibilities. Everyday is an opportunity.

The US facilty is closed. The jobs are getting shipped over sea or across the boarder.
I'm currently working at the mexico's facility. The U.S. facilty is running on a skeleton
crew. The hours are cutted. Nobody is on full time.
The mass laid off before X-mas was on the Mexico's side.
This week's laid off is on the Mexico side....so it's pretty bad.

I've adjusted to the best of my abilities. I'm currently working in%2

Money is a powerful yet dangerous object that need to be handled with great care.

With the same money,we can give to the poor and the needy.
Yet with the same money,people can rob and kill for the sake of having more money.

Dun give in to money but take control of it.

As for inflation,if you lose money or get retrenched,you can still make a comeback regardless of how bad your situation is.Dun wait till death then regret.

((((((((((((((((((((((Lonesome)))))))))))))))))))))))))) I know you have had a long, hard road in front of you. You have had a lot of life lessons that haven't been easy to learn. You have gone from one extreem to the other. If your job is cut, have you thought about going to college? There are so many loans and finacial help available and you can draw unemployment while you are in school.
It might be a way to get a career that you enjoy and one that isn't so easily disposable. Perhaps you have a new door opening up for you? I'm here if you want to talk. I will be back in town Sunday.
I admire you so much. I am so glad you are my friend. Keep the faith, little brother.

I'm attending the school of hard knocks, babe..:p
The classes the arn't avaliable at any college...
Living life on life's terms...ya get the crazy credits/units..lmao

dain it...ya put in friendzone. Now, I'm like a little brother to ya..:(
I have a feeling we're not seeing eye to eye on certain matters...lol

Money....that's what i want...give me money
Your lovin gives me thrills...but ya love'in don't pay my bills...lol

[youtube]qT6jpQdZdfU[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back