most disgusting eating habit

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol my father enjoys his food so much that he feels the need to shove in as much as he possibly can per bite but its so much that he cant close his mouth all the way so he chews with his mouth open and sometimes it makes me lose my apetite, it sounds like a cow pulling its foot out of the mud lol he will also pack the maximum amount of food in without throwing up if its something he really likes which my mother has gotten accustomed to so she makes massive portions of everything so that everyone can get enough which contributes to the problem :(

i knew this girl who'd spoon food into her mouth, and then speak. I could SEE all the food bits in her mouth and I remembered being horrified to the core when she spoke and then laughed. Yes. I could even see the molar fillings :S *ieeeks*

and I've learnt never to crack a joke when someone is eating. at least not to certain individuals. I thought it would be nice to share a joke with this colleague over lunch one day...little did I know that when I told him the joke, he laughed so suddenly, food bits came flying out. and sailed, almost in slow motion, into my lunch.

needless to say, i didn't really finish lunch that day :p

well it could've been worse eh? that stuff could've landed in my face....*shudder*

Latest posts

Back