Movie anticipation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan912 said:
nice I agree Gorbachov, I'm really excited to see x23 in a film. And I also hope the new underworld movie will be a good one.
I saw the new Underworld movie - i liked it overall but the ending felt a little abrupt. But there are interesting reveals in the movie.

Anyone waiting for Fast and Furious 8 ? I'm so looking forward to the release date !!!!

Next movie on my radar is Wonder Woman. I can't say i am really excited for it but the future of the DC movie universe and the perception of it lies in Wonder Woman and the upcoming Justice League movies. I hope this movie turns out great and we have something to celebrate universaly, not to be just another mixed bag. This is WW's big screen debut after all!

wwposter5.jpg

Has anyone here seen IT and if so - what did you think of it?
I quite enjoyed it overall but for me it didn't quite feel like a horror movie, it was more like a thriller but nonetheless i still had fun with it and i am looking forward to the sequel. I haven't neither read the book or watched the old series, so there's that.
it-6000x3735-2017-horror-hd-5k-8659.jpg

It was a terrible movie. Way over produced and took away the grimness from the book.

I finally watched nocturnal animals. What a great movie! The people who hated that movie or trash talk it is either a ******* idiot or miss the whole point to the concept of the story.

I liked It largely because of the cast. There were some changes from the novel that weren't necessary. Also, many of the horror scenes came off as over-the-top to me. The director should've toned things down a bit.

Anyway, two movies that I'm anticipating are Blade Runner 2049 and The Last Jedi. I may even see TLJ opening night, and normally I'm not one for crowds. I'm just excited to see what happens to the characters.

I watched Nocturnal Animals a while back. It was good and a bit disturbing aswell at times.

I agree about the cast, they are the main reason i enjoyed the movie, though the bully character as a bit over the top... was he like that in the book?

Justice League and Star Wars are next on my list. I might be there opening night for both.

Gorbachov said:
I watched Nocturnal Animals a while back. It was good and a bit disturbing aswell at times.

I agree about the cast, they are the main reason i enjoyed the movie, though the bully character as a bit over the top... was he like that in the book?

Justice League and Star Wars are next on my list. I might be there opening night for both.

They got Henry right. The filmmakers did sanitize the character of Patrick, who was another deeply disturbed individual.

I don't know about Justice League. I liked Wonder Woman just fine, but the other DC films haven't interested me. Maybe if reviews are encouraging...

The third act of the movie looks to be a cgi mess from the last trailer - with all those purple crystals and what not. I actually quite like the red skies in chernobyl but the purple crystals really turned me off for some reason. There is still some time to polish up the visuals i suppose.

I actually really want to see the second installment of Stephen King's IT remake, although I didn't fully agree with splitting it up into two parts.

I'm too old and jaded to get excited about movies anymore. I was a young adult and a shameless nerd when the Star Wars prequels came out, and the resulting disenchantment left me feeling like I was a kid who caught a guy in an Easter Bunny outfit swigging everclear from a coffee thermos behind Wal-Mart.

Latest posts

Back