Movies you currently want to see. Attach trailers or clips!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaperDuck87

Reaction score
Meiko Kaji is Nami Matsushima a.k.a Matsu the Scorpion in Female Convict #701: Scorpion. Based on a manga series.​

This my friends is not for the kiddies.

6797_2.jpg

This movie is about a woman who falls for a cop who turns out to be dirty and gets thrown in a prison being run by perverted prison guards. They do alot of unmentionables trying to break Matsushima but nothing could break the spirit that is fueled by the motivation of revenge. Now she has to figure out a way to break out and find the cop that made her life a living hell.

This film spawned an entire film series as well as Next Generation sequels and reboots.

Did you know? - This movie was one of the inspirations to creating the top highest grossing female revenge film in the states, Kill Bill. Plus, the theme song in this series was used in Kill Bill

1972 debut first the series:
[video=youtube]
It's first sequel that same year:
[video=youtube]
FC#701 pt.3: Beast Stable:
[video=youtube]
FC#701 pt.4: Grudge Song:
[video=youtube]

There were 3 other next generation versions that took place years after but I cannot find any trailers for them.
2009 remake:
[video=youtube]
SPOILER ALERT: Music Video is the epic ending for the first film...so watch with caution
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8ju24JY5GQ[/video]

I saw a summary of this movie in a magazine so I watched the trailer and I'd like it. [video=youtube]