Music: What's everyone listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there everyone :)
Just thought I'd try and find out what people enjoy musically as a bit of a break of the unremitting depression I've posted everywhere else:)
I'm currently absorbing XTC's English Settlement, I've had it for about 2 years but am finally putting some effort into actually properly listening to it rather than having it on the standard rotation of MP3s I have on my PC. Current standout track is 'No Thugs In Our House' for the brilliant subtlety of the main chorus riff, I find it quite energising and reminscent of 'The Fall', which is a compliment in itself. Other than that I've also been enjoying exploring The Velvet Undergrounds back catalogue, and am currenlty stuck on 'I'm sticking with you' for the strange sexiness of the almost androgynous ladies singing tones.
Anyone else want to join in?

well once you get know me you'll know the names not a lie. I listen to Evanescence all the time they are my all time favorite band and my longest lasting obsession XD

i've got my itunes on shuffle at the moment and i forgive me by evanescence just ended and now I'm listening to Get out alive by 3 days grace. I love a lot of stuff i'm mainly into hard and dark Rock but i'll divugle into the heavier genre of metal or get some stuff out of the mainstream, my most recent purchases off of itunes is, NIghtwish's Dark Passion play, Placebo's Meds and infared, Within Temptation's the silent force and the heart of everything. And Aiden's Conviction.
My fav bands other than evanescence of course would be Flyleaf, Within temptation, Linkin Park, Korn, Disturbed, Slipknot, Green Day, AFI, Blink 182, Breaking Benjamin and Metallica.

So ya that stuff

*air Guitars*

ya

XD

I listen to some emo's bands like Good Charlotte and Simple Plan, and there the majority of the time I listen to country music like Rascal Flatt, Lonestar, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Ashton Shepard, Sugarland, SheDaisy, Dixie Chick, Little Big Town, The Wrecker, and so forth.

Latest posts

Back