My Father Found A Flash Drive On The Floor At Costco

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it contained concrete proof of who really killed JFK!
As a bonus it might have had classified info on Area 51! No wait! Most likely, if enough space was available, it could contain the top secret recipes of Chef Gordon Ramsay! How exciting is that!? WOW!!

Guys. Don't you think this overdoing it a bit? It's not like it was the Holy Grail we're talking about. No matter what anyone says here, ultimately we will never know what was on it. It could have been anything. No sense continuing this thread of pure conjecture.

Haha, you created this thread, you should of specified, **LIMITED RESPONSES + SENSIBLE POSTS ONLY** :D

You are absolutely right 9006. What was I thinking!? Tech threads are notorious for getting out of control. What we need on this forum is a section for argumentative threads. A place to post threads like this. A type of thread for debating is what we need. I should have known better.

Seeing as how so many Tech threads explode into such lengthy and extremely brutal arguments I will be sure to be much more cautious about which topics I bring up in the future.

Limited responses is just what the doctor ordered. When I'm in search of knowledge, the fewer members that post answers the better. Being as vague as possible is important. The least amount of help is best. Any elaboration when it comes to helping is bad. The least of amount of help is key.

With respect to asking for sensible replies only, again I must apologize for not specifying. I should have my head examined for assuming that in a help section such as this the threads warrant sensible and helpful replies.

In closing, I want to thank you for your advice 9006. Without that vital advice like yours, all hell would break loose. Our beloved forum would crash and burn for all eternity. Oh the humanity!!

Alright, you've all had your fun but this thread was made in the TECHNICAL COMPUTER SUPPORT section of the forum. Not in General, not in Entertainment, so the responses should have been as such. There is no need to put things like "limited responses" or "sensible posts only".

So knock it off. If you don't have anything sensible to add or useful then just don't bother posting.

Latest posts

Back