My First Date

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L. Lawliet

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First time posting on ANY forums, I usually just read them but not making a thread. Tmr, I got a date. And, its my first one. OMFG. I am just like freaking nervous, and really really fear that I might just look like an idiot. I met this girl in my math class and her math wasn't really gd so I always teach her math, then after a very very short time. And she told me she love me during movie time at school. I kinda suspected already, but, I don't know about her much, I don't even talk to her every lesson. Neither did I accepted or refused her love. After she told me she love her, I am really nervous every time she comes to me. I accepted her love a few days after cause I think she's pretty friendly (and hot) and I got a gd feeling towards her. She was very aggressive (to ask me out or talk to me, not the sex part), but I am like those geeks or freaks that all ways stay at home, but look absolutely not alike to any geek at school, well, I hang out with both the freaks and the cools, so I was pretty shy, so its like she's being the male and I am the female (which I'm). I didn't date her(or get dated) cause I was never familiar with romance, it was my first love, I'm just totally shy. But now, she's leaving my school to study overseas in the UK, Thurday's the day she leaves. So I did all the best I could, well I just SMS her to go out with me ( she stopped inviting me to dates cause I said that I'm busy) and she was happy to go out.
Tmr is the day, and I just really needs some luck or whatever to let it be a successful date.

Questions for you guys:

1. How old were you when you have your first date? I am 13 and do you think its too early or so?

2. How was your first date?

3. How did you get your girlfriend/boyfriend

My Ultimate Question:

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH YOUR PARENTS? DO YOU TELL THEM YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND? DO YOU TELL THEM YOU'RE GOING TO A DATE OR YOU TELL THEM A LIE?( as for me, all my family members are on a trip to USA for ten days, been waiting for this day long time ago)

Even if you never have a date, think what will you do in the situation

Maybe I posted this at the wrong place, as it should be in the "Success Stories & Positive Experiences" or maybe it will be a failure

Update Next Day

Just as male do on their first, date, they arrive early. I was ten minutes early, fantastic.Then I wait, waited and waited, till I SMS her and she said she was coming.And so again I waited and waited and SMS her again. And I waited and waited. Till, its was a hour after the designated time! I close friend even said to me that she might be tricking me. Well, I didn't care much. I'm just so nervous, that its good to let me relax myself. But due to the fact that its been a very long time since I talked to her, and I don't know her much, and the fact that she look so mature, I was so nervous that my nerves system broke down. I was like stiff like a stone and not too talkative as I was normally. But I finally settled down when we got into the restaurant, we chatted for a pretty long time and there was no dead air. Fantastic. But due to the fact that she gotta take care of her little brother, she gotta leave early.

The point about this date is that, I don't really feel we're a couple, but two really really close friends, and the other fact is that we have no body contact. You may say that you don't do that on first dates but we hold hands before at math lessons. I want to hold her hand and hug her but I just didn't. But well after all, I did really in fact date her, and I'm glad I did it as she's leaving my hometown in a few days.

My dad called during the date and I lied to him that I was in my friend's home (a friend my dad knew). I figured that it would be too sudden to tell him about this , since also he's at overseas, and it would give me unimaginable side effects. So maybe I will tell my parents when I'm older, and accept the fact that ppl dates other ppl. I think they will let me have this girlfriend as my parents are pretty friendly and accpeted that my 18 years old sister have a boy friend but never told us, but i just don't like the fact that they ask too much question that nobody wants to answear.

P.S I never called her any nick-name(no funkie names) and thanks for every comments, you just made my day a even better day

Firstly, welcome here L. Lawliet :)

Secondly, Go out, enjoy your date, be yourself, After all you was being your self when you first meet her huh. So I am assuming she well love you if you act yourself.

Thirdly, Make sure you both have fun :)

Don't lie to your parents.
I think they were your age once. They're humans too, ya know.lol

My first date or first love ??
I got introduced by a friend.
I used to go swiming at her house. Her parents knew.
But then...we we're kissing in the living room while her mom was making us cookie.lol
Then we got in trouble becuase we were too young to be doing that.
But then 3 days later she told me her parent wanted to take us to the drive in.lol
We went to the drive in, double dating with her parents.lmao
It was wierd..becuase we couldn't kiss in front of them..so we held hands.lol
But I think they knew we were kissing. You know how it is...They didn't want us to lie to them.
But they had conserns too...you know how it is.

L. Lawliet said:
Hi everyone,

First time posting on ANY forums, I usually just read them but not making a thread. Tmr, I got a date. And, its my first one. OMFG. I am just like freaking nervous, and really really fear that I might just look like an idiot. I met this girl in my math class and her math wasn't really gd so I always teach her math, then after a very very short time. And she told me she love me during movie time at school. I kinda suspected already, but, I don't know about her much, I don't even talk to her every lesson. Neither did I accepted or refused her love. After she told me she love her, I am really nervous every time she comes to me. I accepted her love a few days after cause I think she's pretty friendly (and hot) and I got a gd feeling towards her. She was very aggressive (to ask me out or talk to me, not the sex part), but I am like those geeks or freaks that all ways stay at home, but look absolutely not alike to any geek at school, well, I hang out with both the freaks and the cools, so I was pretty shy, so its like she's being the male and I am the female (which I'm). I didn't date her(or get dated) cause I was never familiar with romance, it was my first love, I'm just totally shy. But now, she's leaving my school to study overseas in the UK, Thurday's the day she leaves. So I did all the best I could, well I just SMS her to go out with me ( she stopped inviting me to dates cause I said that I'm busy) and she was happy to go out.
Tmr is the day, and I just really needs some luck or whatever to let it be a successful date.

Questions for you guys:

1. How old were you when you have your first date? I am 13 and do you think its too early or so?

2. How was your first date?

3. How did you get your girlfriend/boyfriend

My Ultimate Question:

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH YOUR PARENTS? DO YOU TELL THEM YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND? DO YOU TELL THEM YOU'RE GOING TO A DATE OR YOU TELL THEM A LIE?( as for me, all my family members are on a trip to USA for ten days, been waiting for this day long time ago)

Even if you never have a date, think what will you do in the situation

Maybe I posted this at the wrong place, as it should be in the "Success Stories & Positive Experiences" or maybe it will be a failure

1. Probably 40 years of age like the "40 year old virgin". Seriously never, never been on a date much less talk to a girl for more than 30 minute. 13 is a bit too young, but what the heck go for it, Romeo and Juliet got marry at 13 I believe. Anyway if I have learn anything from my experience, it never too young to start early. Better start young than be a late boomer like myself.

2. Never had a date, so can't answer that question.

3. Once again N/A

Ultimate Question Answer.

1. I tell my parents the true, I mean how much can they ground you?

I don't know what I would do in your case, except be extremely happy that your not late boomer.

Here a little bit of advise, don't ever call a girl "hot", rather call her "pretty" or "beautiful" or "gorgeous", because if you call her hot, she will think your just like the million and million of boy who want to get into her pant. And NEVER, I repeat NEVER separate yourself from the cool kid, because that is just a bunch of BS, there are no such thing as a cool kid, because most of the cool kid are horrible people that should already be in the darkest depth of hell.

No..man, don't call girls or women with any of those funkie names...especailly if you're dating.
Call her by her name. Especailly if it's just your first date.lol
Easy dose it....

When you call girls those differnt names it's becuase you're dating differnent girls.
You'll get thier names confused.lol Girls know better.
If you do it right off the bat..they'll think you're a player.

You only call them those name after you been in a relationship with them for a long while...like
after you get married.lol Sometimes you might do a slip of the tongue and call your wife by your
ex-gf name....which is a major NO....NO... You'll get put in the dog house real quick.
That's why you just call her honey ,sweat heat..etc

Latest posts

Back