My Ideal Man

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
I don't know why so many men think women want bad boys. Sure some women do but, we aren't all like that. Here is my ideal man.
Feel free to post your ideal person, too. Perhaps it can dispell some of the myths on the board.

He is compassionate and empathetic above all things.

He is passionate about people, justice and life.

He is someone not afraid to stand up for the underdog and he knows
the importance of people, no matter what their circumstance in life.

He is able to accept his short comings and work on the things he needs to in his life. He is not afraid to say he is wrong or sorry.

Everything is not about him but, he does respect and take care of himself. He has healthy boundaries.

He is humble, kind and lives simply. Arrogance is not a part of who he is.

He isn't all about money and he realizes his worth is in who he is and how he lives his life and not in what he owns.

He is spiritual but, not religious or full of judgmental dogma that seperates people.

He doesn't seek to change me and isn't jealous of my time.

He is resilient. Life doesn't get him down. He is strong enough to flow with life.

He is a deep thinker and I can talk to him about meaningful things.
He can be serious and he can be silly. He is comfortable laughing and playing around.

This is what I pray for when I lay my head down and I close my eyes.
This is what I believe I derserve and will come to me when I am ready. I know this because, like him, I have faith in the Universe and that we draw to us things that are most like us.

So, please don't believe in stereotypes. Every woman is different, like every man. We are all on different levels of growth and we all have different levels of emotional intelligence. "We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations."- Anais Nin It is not impossible to find the person who is right for you.

I'm glad you made this post, Nal. I get so sick of both sexes being generalized.

All I can think of when I read that is when Homer Simpson said "Nonsense, women will like what I tell them to like."

Unacceptance said:
All I can think of when I read that is when Homer Simpson said "Nonsense, women will like what I tell them to like."

lmao, and somehow, I doubt that Homer is anyone's dream man...even Marge! :p

Latest posts

Back