I’m an adult with no friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadInside

Reaction score
I have always felt like there was a sort of curse with me. Relationships going bad, friendships never lasting.

Im not a very assertive person. I can absolutely chat to anyone but I don’t seem to be able to maintain friendships.

I’m single (again) It’s always, always been me to end relationships. My kids are older now, I have a teen at home but the others have flown the nest.

I feel like I have put so much into the amazing people I have raised that I don’t have any left for myself.

I have always felt like there was a sort of curse with me. Relationships going bad, friendships never lasting.
No relationship is perfect. Friendships come and go.
Im not a very assertive person. I can absolutely chat to anyone but I don’t seem to be able to maintain friendships.
Do you feel you're the reason for that occurrence and if so why?
I’m single (again) It’s always, always been me to end relationships. My kids are older now, I have a teen at home but the others have flown the nest.
Is there a pattern to your ending relationships? Why do you end them? Eventually most people who achieve growth in their life want to make their own way.
I feel like I have put so much into the amazing people I have raised that I don’t have any left for myself.
Keep looking and you will fine more for yourself. There are always ways to improve yourself; knowledge, skill, health, enlightenment, etc.

Latest posts

Back