My personal thoughts on Mail-Order Brides...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Iblis_Trigger

Reaction score
I personally think that a mail-order bride would be a wonderful thing to try (but only if you have the cash to do it).The reason why I would try this is because I would like to test out how it is and I would hope the woman would be wonderful. However, the thing is, I do not have the money to do this, unfortunately...

And here's a little secret: I would also do this, because I do have trouble finding someone myself. Yeah, I know it sounds pathetic, but I am going to be honest with you all.

Also, who has then money to do this? From what I heard, it is VERY expensive, so much so, that only the upper-middle class and beyond are able to do this.

Also, I think it is messed up that there are those PARASITES who would scam innocent people who try to do this. I mean, some people who do this may very well be desparate for a beautiful woman to be in their life (I am one of those, but I am actually borderline desperate. I know that saying what I just said is basically giving this forum a big piece of the rope that you will eventually use to hang me with, but oh well), and these parasites do tend to take advantage of that.

Let the ridiculing begin...

I'm pretty sure we've discussed this to the ends of the earth in another thread, but just because you missed it...

A large number of women in those mail-order bride programs are women who are being taken advantage of or trafficked through Eastern Europe or Southeast Asia.

Yeah, there are some programs that are more or less legit, but even those are extremely costly and sorta shady.

It's better to just get some balls and go look for a woman FOR FREE around where you live.

Badjedidude said:
I'm pretty sure we've discussed this to the ends of the earth in another thread, but just because you missed it...

A large number of women in those mail-order bride programs are women who are being taken advantage of or trafficked through Eastern Europe or Southeast Asia.

Yeah, there are some programs that are more or less legit, but even those are extremely costly and sorta shady.

It's better to just get some balls and go look for a woman FOR FREE around where you live.

Wow, I never thought about it like that, sir... But I apologize for bringing up a topic that has bween, as you say, "already discussed to death", but, as I am so new here, I had no idea. And besides, it is as I said in another post: Either all the females here are either married, in a relationship, dating, and/or otherwise available and/or uninterested in me. I know this from personal experience because I have tried and failed too many times. I do not mean to turn this into a piss-and-moan session, but how much failure, disappointment, and hurt is one supposed to take before they just tank (give up, break down, etc.)? You say "grow some balls and look for someone for free" like it's as easy as changing your socks in the morning. Maybe that's not how you intended it to sound, but that is how it sounds to me. It may be easy for you, sir, but due to my numerous failures, it's not so easy for me. Due to what I have endured (maybe I will PM you sometime and tell you what I have been through; each and every time I have been hurt and maybe you will fully understand), I feel that a M.O.B. (mail-order bride) is my highest chance for success, because, from my understanding (and I could be wrong), that at least they do not care about how "cute" you are, how big your member is, or how much money you have (and once again, I reaffirm that I may be wrong on this account). They do not care if you're the ugliest S.O.B. on the face of the Earth, they do not care if you're not what our society considers "cool", and they do not care about-- ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

*breaks down and cries*

I'm sorry for that, sir. I just feel like breaking down and crying whenever I think about all that I have been through. Well, I shall close this post out for the time being, and I will see you all later.

If I found a mail order husband, ordered to my every expectation, I'd get one. (D)

The_Iblis_Trigger said:
because, from my understanding (and I could be wrong), that at least they do not care about how "cute" you are, how big your member is, or how much money you have (and once again, I reaffirm that I may be wrong on this account). They do not care if you're the ugliest S.O.B. on the face of the Earth, they do not care if you're not what our society considers "cool", and they do not care about--

unfortunately, I think they might care indeed about those things.

if they are not trafficked, like BJD pointed out, or scammers, they might well only be interested in entering your country and becoming a citizen.
who knows!

but i would imagine that even a male-order bride might well care about your personality quirks, looks, and maybe even possibly the size of your member. just something to think about, before pinning all your hopes on this being a sure bet.

suckaG said:
The_Iblis_Trigger said:
because, from my understanding (and I could be wrong), that at least they do not care about how "cute" you are, how big your member is, or how much money you have (and once again, I reaffirm that I may be wrong on this account). They do not care if you're the ugliest S.O.B. on the face of the Earth, they do not care if you're not what our society considers "cool", and they do not care about--

unfortunately, I think they might care indeed about those things.

if they are not trafficked, like BJD pointed out, or scammers, they might well only be interested in entering your country and becoming a citizen.
who knows!

but i would imagine that even a male-order bride might well care about your personality quirks, looks, and maybe even possibly the size of your member. just something to think about, before pinning all your hopes on this being a sure bet.

You're right about that one! However, the chances of meeting a mail order bride that's like that are SIGNIFICANTLY lower than meeting someone here who is like that. I have the track record to (at least partially) prove it. I know this is not a sure bet, but I know deep down that it is my Last Chance.

I know this sounds horrible, but I would rather a trafficked M.O.B., if it means that I get someone who likes/loves me for who I am, and not what I have, rather than some materialistic/immature female...

Have you tried signing up for with a local dating service? They do an interview and some record the interview as they would do for a female looking for a date or whatever. And when they think they might have a match, they call you to come in and screen some of the ladies that had also applied. Then there is on line dating services. E Harmony and match.com do a lot of advertising on tv for their services offered. But I saw a show one night some of the women said they did not screen that well cause some of the dates had been to jail. So do your picking carefully. You are not the only one looking for love in all the wrong places, as the song goes. Good luck Iblis

The_Iblis_Trigger said:
I know this sounds horrible, but I would rather a trafficked M.O.B., if it means that I get someone who likes/loves me for who I am, and not what I have, rather than some materialistic/immature female...

Or she may resent you and promptly poison your breakfast after serving it to you in bed. :cool:

jk maybe

ThatOneDude said:
Ignoring all of the moral issues with mail order brides, I just can't get behind the idea of paying someone to love you.

What moral ramifications are you talking about? Please do share them with me so I can consider them before making a final decision... You aren't necessarily paying the women to love you.

shells said:
The_Iblis_Trigger said:

Or she may resent you and promptly poison your breakfast after serving it to you in bed. :cool:

jk maybe

That was kind of funny... but yeah that is a possibility. Why do you think they would resent me?

The_Iblis_Trigger said:
I feel that a M.O.B. (mail-order bride) is my highest chance for success, because, from my understanding (and I could be wrong), that at least they do not care about how "cute" you are, how big your member is, or how much money you have (and once again, I reaffirm that I may be wrong on this account). They do not care if you're the ugliest S.O.B. on the face of the Earth, they do not care if you're not what our society considers "cool", and they do not care about-- ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

What if you DO go to all the trouble to pay thousands of dollars to correspond with the MOB and eventually "purchase" her by paying for her to come to your country... and then she marries you only as a way to become a citizen of wherever you live? What if she only wants citizenship and is USING YOU to gain this?

Have you considered that? Would it be worth the price then?

The_Iblis_Trigger said:
ThatOneDude said:
Ignoring all of the moral issues with mail order brides, I just can't get behind the idea of paying someone to love you.

What moral ramifications are you talking about? Please do share them with me so I can consider them before making a final decision... You aren't necessarily paying the women to love you.

shells said:
The_Iblis_Trigger said:

jk maybe

That was kind of funny... but yeah that is a possibility. Why do you think they would resent me?

Err, to correct my own stupidness: She'd poison the food, and then serve you... Not after. :club:

But, yeah. If it's through a trafficking ring, I can't help that think these women would be a little more resentful -- especially if they are forcibly being taken away from their families and home. I don't really know how it all works...

Badjedidude said:
The_Iblis_Trigger said:
I feel that a M.O.B. (mail-order bride) is my highest chance for success, because, from my understanding (and I could be wrong), that at least they do not care about how "cute" you are, how big your member is, or how much money you have (and once again, I reaffirm that I may be wrong on this account). They do not care if you're the ugliest S.O.B. on the face of the Earth, they do not care if you're not what our society considers "cool", and they do not care about-- ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

What if you DO go to all the trouble to pay thousands of dollars to correspond with the MOB and eventually "purchase" her by paying for her to come to your country... and then she marries you only as a way to become a citizen of wherever you live? What if she only wants citizenship and is USING YOU to gain this?

Have you considered that? Would it be worth the price then?

I have considered that possibility, sir, but my question is, what am I supposed to do?

The way I see it, having no one is far better than paying out x amount of dollars to fly a hot russian model over who can't speak a word of english to pretend to love me.

Not to sound redundant, but um...NOT EVERY WOMAN CARES ABOUT LOOKS!!!!!!!

ThatOneDude said:

You can NOT buy love.

The_Iblis_Trigger said:
I have considered that possibility, sir, but my question is, what am I supposed to do?

You're supposed to realize that your conceptions of what other people think of you are completely fabricated in your own mind. You're projecting your thoughts of YOURSELF onto others. That's why you're saying that no woman will ever like you... because you apparently don't like yourself.

But I know for a FACT that there is a woman out there who WOULD accept you and want to be with you. Every man on earth has that possibility.

And the only way to make that happen is to keep trying and never give up.

shells said:
Err, to correct my own stupidness: She'd poison the food, and then serve you... Not after. :club:

I would love to see that :D

shells said:
But, yeah. If it's through a trafficking ring, I can't help that think these women would be a little more resentful -- especially if they are forcibly being taken away from their families and home. I don't really know how it all works...

If all the losers stopped using prostitutes and buying brides, people trafficking would end. But no one seems to really care.

"I'm so lonely and tired of wanking. Boohoo"

Badjedidude said:
The_Iblis_Trigger said:

You're supposed to realize that your conceptions of what other people think of you are completely fabricated in your own mind. You're projecting your thoughts of YOURSELF onto others. That's why you're saying that no woman will ever like you... because you apparently don't like yourself.

But I know for a FACT that there is a woman out there who WOULD accept you and want to be with you. Every man on earth has that possibility.

And the only way to make that happen is to keep trying and never give up.

Then prove it, sir. Show me that woman and I will believe you. I must respectfully say this: Either put your money where your mouth is or kindly silence yourself on that matter.

Please base your encouragement on something solid and provable instead of blind optimism.

Latest posts

Back