myCode/bbcodes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Just a suggestion but if its possible I think it would be a cool thing if we could use bb codes in owe profile not just on the boards it self.

That way we could have hyper links and images in owe profiles.

I still think its a good idea if it is at all possible to be able to use bb coding in our profile.

Also I have this as a sig in another forum in an account I have not so far away from hear that someone on here designed for us all. (I forget who)

Is anyone here good with HTML Code? Can some one make this image into the same as it is now with the link also but in HTML code so I can put it into myspace.

I can post images and hyper links in HTML code but not a link with in an image as I have less then basic noleg when it comes to HTML coding. I need to learn this stuff so would also be grateful for any good sights that would be good to visit to learn this stuff.

edit: actually that did work lol I was putting it in the wrong place. Always simple when you know how :)

I well delete the fist post for you :) and much thanks to you. Your a gem xxx

I agree i think it would also be a nice addition to add bbc code usage on your profiles.

Yea, I would like to know if its even possible here? If it is I feel that it should be done.

I assume you mean using bbcode on your profile's under 'Additional Info About X'.

I just installed a plugin for this, and now putting bbcode/mycode in your 'Bio' field should work. (Ie. look on my profile how I bolded some text with text)

I can also add new profile fields if it's ever needed :)

Latest posts

Back