Naturism/Nudism

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right probably about the Asperger's connection. Have you read up on Temple Grandin? If she is a good example of how an aspie would think, then I can see how being able to refuse clothing could be a positive "tweak" with peoples' habitat. Too bad that goes against the deeply ingrained customs of the general population.

Yeah, perhaps you are right. I was confused when my mother said to me that most of these campings were gone and created my own fairytale about hippies. I wasn't even smoking pod. But, i also can remember from a few years ago that the nudist movement was growing in Holland as well. But, maybe it is now practised indoors.

I'm not a naturist exactly... But if it wasn't for basic courtesy to my roommate, and the fact that I have nice furniture, I'd probably never wear clothes at home.

I just don't feel the urge to go somewhere specifically to hang out naked with a bunch of other naked people. Not that I wouldn't go if a friend invited me... Just that I wouldn't exactly seek it out as an ambition.

Oh and Nilla... Hate to tell you this but your clothes absorb sweat and create great breeding grounds for bacteria... Furthermore one of the functions of sweat is to rid our skin of germs and bacteria (sweat basically washes your skin).

Doesn't really matter though cause that bacteria isn't going to hurt you... Most of the bacteria on you wont hurt you... And a lot of it's actually keeping you healthy.

I love naturism, you couldn't ask for a better lifestyle in my opinion. It's so relaxing, enjoyable and refreshing.

I have made naturist forums but it only a few days old and haven't been able to get any members yet. Here it is in case your interested. naturistdiscussion.forums-free.com

They should make it allowable to be nude any time and any place. LOL .. Nah that would never happen. It's just too awesome of an idea.

Well, many places there are, there are a few naturist friendly countries which has no law against nudity, unfortunately, that is only a few and Canada is not one of them. :(

Ever since I went nude in Japan...I want moar!
I just feel like...MY BODY CAN BREATHE!
I fear having pictures of myself posted on strange internet sites; since my intent is not sexual or anything of the sort.
It just feels so good to be in the waters, without clothes.
It is awesome for sleep also.

The only thing that bothers me is jiggling. I hate it when I jiggle when walking - it just feels uncomfortable.

But anyway...:D

Lost Soul said:
Well, many places there are, there are a few naturist friendly countries which has no law against nudity, unfortunately, that is only a few and Canada is not one of them. :(

Funny how those countries seem to be more northerly locations rather than in hotter places where such an option would be a bigger convenience.

Mysis said:
I'm not a naturist exactly... But if it wasn't for basic courtesy to my roommate, and the fact that I have nice furniture, I'd probably never wear clothes at home.

This made me laugh.

Thank goodness for basic courtesy or else we'd all be hanging out all over. :p

If you haven't already, you should read David Sedaris's story on visiting a nudist colony. It's in his book "Naked." Your comment about the furniture reminded me. At those nudist colonies, according to Sedaris, everyone brings along a towel to sit on. There is some special etiquette at these places. lol

the lurk said:
Lost Soul said:

Funny how those countries seem to be more northerly locations rather than in hotter places where such an option would be a bigger convenience.

Actually, I think naturism is most popular in places where it's warm all year around, I forget where, not far from the Caribbean I think. I should do more research.

Latest posts

Back