need a friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

me myself and I

I'm a 44 year old female from Illinois.I'm in a loveless marriage with an alcoholic husband that blames me for everything,including if the sun didn't shine today.I'm looking for someone to talk to.If your interested please send me a message.

Cosmic Kid said:
me myself and I said:
I'm a 44 year old female from Illinois.I'm in a loveless marriage with an alcoholic husband that blames me for everything,including if the sun didn't shine today.I'm looking for someone to talk to.If your interested please send me a message.

me myself and I...

Have you ever attended an Alanon Meeting?:)

No I haven't.I want out of the marriage,but thats a long story.

Cosmic Kid said:
Naw, come on now, I never said you shouldnt get a divorce. I'm talikin' about you, not your marriage.

And, we want you hanging around here to. It's nice having you here.

I was just commenting that when I attended an alanon mtg, I was very suprised at what I found, that's all. You may be too. Lot's of men and woman gettin' out of their marriages there too. Lot's of 'em already got out.;)

I did go to an AA meeting with hubby.While there I checked into alanon and found there were none close by to attend.So I've just been trying to read up on as much as I can about the subject.

Seems as though I'm wasting my time coming here.I try to reach out to people to help by letting them know I'm here if they want to talk.I get nothing.I do want to thank the ONE person who was nice enough to say they cared.It's bad enough I don't have friends in real life,but not to find any on a forum is pathetic.I give up.

Give it time, maybe you will find someone to chat to. :)

me myself and I said:
Seems as though I'm wasting my time coming here.I try to reach out to people to help by letting them know I'm here if they want to talk.I get nothing.I do want to thank the ONE person who was nice enough to say they cared.It's bad enough I don't have friends in real life,but not to find any on a forum is pathetic.I give up.
don't give up,,,some people do try to reach out and help but are too afreid to say the wrong thing,,,

anyway what i would say is you should do something for yourself,,anything that you know you will enjoy,,,be a bit selfish it wont hurt,,,i was never married but i know all about loveless relationships,,,as i have said find something you can doo to please your self it can be a very simple thing,,like an outing alone or with a family member for a coffee,,i mean anything it could be something else too,,,just something for you and you alone(with-out husband),,,

You don't seem to be giving anyone a chance to help :(
The thing about this site is that we're all lonely people and we tend to take a little while to get around to replying to new people. That's pretty much why we're lonely in the first place.
Your situation sounds terrible, and trust me when I say I know abusive relationships are hard to escape, but a support group such as alanon would undoubtedly be very beneficial to you. I'm not sure what other groups are in your area but in a group like that you would be able to get the support and advice you need to get out of your awful situation. Because what you described is something no one should have to live with.

me myself and I said:

Hey i would be glad to be your friend :) anytime you want to talk or something i dont want to pm you out of the blue so just yeh if u want to talk or feel lonely feel free to pm me :)

TalosNB said:
me myself and I said:

Hey i would be glad to be your friend :) anytime you want to talk or something i dont want to pm you out of the blue so just yeh if u want to talk or feel lonely feel free to pm me :)

Hi Talos,
I just moved to a new state and don't have my comp set up yet so I use the library for now.Feel free to send a private message and I will reply whenever I get the chance to check my messages.

Latest posts

Back