Need Advice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny

Reaction score
Thinking about jumping back into the dating world. Need to perfect a personal ad though. I'm thinking I should go with brutal honesty. Please tell me what you think, don't be shy.

Hi, I'm Kenny.

I like good music, good food and good fun.

I am intelligent, educated and successful.

I am very good in bed.

Although I am a very honest and trustworthy person, I suffer from attachment disorder.

The Pros: Since I am unable to build emotional bonds rooted in trust, I will never obsess over you or stalk you. Also if you want to date other people, go ahead.

The Cons: I am immune to mindgames and you will not find any satisfaction in playing them with me because I will simply withdraw and move on.

I am looking for a woman who appreciates being treated right without the expectation that I am the least bit interested in monitoring her behavior or tending to her emotionally. All applicants must be completely independent and not look to me to foster their own emotional wellbeing.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

What kind of relationships are you looking for with this ad? It looks like just casual dating or a possible fwb ad. Is that what you are going for?

i would not respond to that ad if i was single. But every woman is different.

I would respond to this:

Hi,

I'm 26, single, male and I study ____blahblah___ at blah college. I'm not very social, but not anti-social either. I'm not religious and I am hoping to meet someone to that I can get to know, who can get to know, and who can be a companion to me for the rest of my life (or least for the next 10 to 15 years).

Message me.

oh darn, i'm never good at recognizing jokes.

okay :) :p :D :0) :)

lol it could be worth posting that on a site just to see what replies you do get. Guaranteed there will be at least one girl who is up for that!

The Dead Giveaway was where I said "Looking forward to meeting YOU ALL soon!"

Haha, who says that? :p

LMAO! I agree with Amiee, would be interesting to see what kind of responses you'd get, if any at all.

lol do it kenny - put it on a site and see what funny responses you get (if any!) then let us all know - it will keep us entertained :)

I didn't know if it was for real or not but I laughed at the being good in bed part, anybody who has to say it ususally isn't! lmao :D
I bet you'd get a bunch of answers to it. Theres some wacked people in the world. I don't do internet ads. I like to examine and touch, close up, what I get involved with. Internet has too much bullshit on it to trust anybodys description of them self. Everybody says they are wonderful till you get to know them and you see something else in there.

Latest posts

Back