Need Real Friends!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tangy002

Reaction score
I am so lonely....I do not have ture friends only users. They are only nice to me because what I can do for them and what I could give them. I am tried of being used I want true friends in my life.
I am seeking freindship please reach out someone I like to talk and I am a good listener....

Hello,

So you feel lonely at this community.Well don't feel like so.We will have nice communication and information sharing in future.so please be in touch via this community.Thank you for sharing the comment..

tangy002 said:
I am so lonely....I do not have ture friends only users. They are only nice to me because what I can do for them and what I could give them. I am tried of being used I want true friends in my life.
I am seeking freindship please reach out someone I like to talk and I am a good listener....
no worries dude, you see many have already replied to your thread which means at least you are not lonely here. i understand your feelings tho, but for the most part things just go like that. i am very afraid at users but i still tend to be friendly to them, i guess im so desperate in need of friends lol...
try to get yourself more confidence, if you get groups of users out there it also means that you are a warm hearted and kind person and its a good thing isnt it??
-kim

tangy002 said:

:)well tangy anytime u wanna talk just contact me [email protected]

tangy... i know exactly how you feel. although i have been trying hard to meet new people and make friends that i can really hang out with, i'm still only surrounded by "aquaintances". any shy person out there (guys/girls/any1) that lives around the eastern suburbs in sydney NSW, and wants to hang out...just email me at [email protected]. Or if ur from overseas, and u wanna chat, just add me. hope evryone finds what they're looking for. good luck pppl

Latest posts

Back