Need somebody

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaveMe

Reaction score
I, like Freddie Mercury, need somebody to love. I've had this hole inside for a while now. I tried to make it alone, but I can't do it alone anymore. Unlike Freddie Mercury, I'm straight, 18 years old, going to college in the addiction and community services program. Anyone who wants me can have me, I'm not desperate, I'm defeated. Also I'm male

Hang in there. We're all desperate at some point in our life; use it to motivate yourself to be braver in life. If it means hitting on random people and getting rejected, so be it. It sucks, but its what we have to work with at times.

I do hope that life had more sensible rules.

I don't know if you can help, I just need someone to go through life with, share experiences. In the past I've done things that proved I couldn't do it alone. I attempted suicide once, out of loneliness and feeling empty. Idk I just need somebody to care for and help and love. I want to feel needed.

I can't be there physically (distance) but I'm willing to talk to you, if you wish, about anything you wish - either here in open forum where lots of people can also join in (can make for an interesting conversation) or privately in PM. Or both. Or not. Your choice.

Hi. I can see your point and I hope you will change your mind. I'm the same age as you. I'm a male, too. My life is a complete disaster when it comes to relationships with other people. Love is a mistery which kicked my ass many times already. Living alone depresses me. It makes me sick that every time I offered my heart, I got stabbed right through it with ferocity and cruelty. Don't give up though - we are young. Our fates aren't decided yet. You're not alone, bro.

i can relate. i feel that way too.

people i've gotten emotionally attached to have told me i want to be too close to them. i think they mean they don't want to be close to ME--they want to be close with other people. :(

akyia said:
i can relate. i feel that way too.

people i've gotten emotionally attached to have told me i want to be too close to them. i think they mean they don't want to be close to ME--they want to be close with other people. :(

You're wrong. They didn't mean it that way. I think they felt awkward because you were too eager to get into close relationship with them. It's like when you don't do a specific thing at all and when you start doing it, you can't stop and overdo it. It's just like that when it comes to relations with other people.

well, the last two men i got emotionally attached two were married (and they were my pastors--which is why they wanted to talk with me and help me in the first place). i also got really attached to a female (but not romantically) and she distanced herself, too.

i think i come across as shy and distant to most people. but i became really attached to the people who had deep conversations with me.

akyia said:
well, the last two men i got emotionally attached two were married (and they were my pastors--which is why they wanted to talk with me and help me in the first place). i also got really attached to a female (but not romantically) and she distanced herself, too.

i think i come across as shy and distant to most people. but i became really attached to the people who had deep conversations with me.

I got attatched to a girl who tricked me into giving her my heart just so she could give me more pain then ive ever had by crushing it

Latest posts

Back