New kid on the block

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L0v3orHat3

Reaction score
Hello everybody! You can call me Chris or Adam! I live in Romania(the place where vampires come from...)...that*s in Europe.
I*m 18, just finished high-school, I am an athlete and I am curently training to join the Police Academy to become a crime scene investigator or a special forces member.
I*ve been reading this forum for a couple of months but this is my second post...but I chose to stay in the shadow...as I do in the real life.
It is good to read that other people feel the same, think the same way I do... I*m a good guy, altough my friends and other people say that I look like a bad guy and this keeps other people away, I like music, movies(horror, comedy...Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller FTW), I can appreciate a good piece of art or a good book, I am sensible and caring. Yeah, and I have a good sense of humour...and I am always cynical, sarcastic and ironic.
I*m interested in psychology, and everything about forensic science( yeah...I*m interested in dead people, criminals, serial killers etc.), weapons...(now I start to sound like a creepy necrophiliac...maybe this is the thing that keeps the girls away:D...joking), paranormal stuff, japanese culture, tattoos etc. I like to live an active life...jogging, trips etc. These were the good things.
On the other hand...I*m a loner, have a few friends, never had a GF:p(still waiting for that special girl and waiting...and i hope that I will not die waiting for her...), and I*m shy when it comes to a lot of things. I tend to be depressed and I have self-esteem probems( i see myself as an ugly person, a loseeerrr:rolleyes2: etc.)
Well, this was a short description of my person. Ask me more if you want to. Go ahead I don*t bite( said with a strange grin on my face)...

Welcome Chris :)

I am glad you decided to post. You might find a couple of your fellow Romanians here.

hey and welcome chris... or adam. wait, are there 2 of you? if so, welcome to both of you.

Are you sure you don't bite? *looks at you in suspicion*

:p j/k...welcome to the forum.

edgecrusher said:
hey and welcome chris... or adam. wait, are there 2 of you? if so, welcome to both of you.

:D LOL, I don*t suffer from dissociative identity disorder...You can call me however you like(Chris or Adam, both of them are my names;)).
:D We are many! We are legion!

Latest posts

Back