New World Order

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my doubts.

There is far too much a diversity of culture for us to ever be a world united under one government. Unless there is mass invasion of every third world country or something.

**** Skippy! Oh, A NWO is firmly in place alright and has been for quite sometime now and it is just a matter of time as far as I am concerned!

Personally, my fiance and I are planning on buying gold if we even have a sliver of hope on trying to maintain the 'status quo" living standards.

On the other side of this coin is the fact of micro-economics in third word countries.

But even still....is all STILL boils down to the gold standard.....you know, something that fricking-fracking Nixon had the balls to just "do away" with in the 1970's.

Tricky Dicky....oh hell yeah!

Ironic thing about all this is.......we ignorant, sheeple of a mentality Americans would rather bury our heads in the sand and think that USA = (still?) # 1 when in fact, nothing could be further from the truth!!!!

We are NOT #1 anymore, sorry to say. But so long as the (sadly) vast amount of Americans value stupid reality shows over C-SPAN......the 'machine' will surely take over little by little because of our gross ignorance and stupidity and I would add.........gross incompentency to see things as they really and truly are!

Americans, by and large, I would say...are still living in a dream-world.

This is EXACTLY what the few handful of international folks behind the NWO hope and wish to see....and it's no surpise that our stupid, ignorant, rose-colored glasses asses are not disappointing them!!!!!

Oh yeah. NWO is a hot button for me alright!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comic relief: Jon Stewart & Stephen Cobert and other 'comedians' who aren't afraid to call a spade a spade in the hopes that maybe this message will come across about what all is going down here!

We get what we deserve if we continue to live in a dream world and OPT to DO nothing about it!!!!!!!

REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy ComfortZone you sumed the whole thing up so clearly-thank you. It's nice to see another who keeps up on situations effecting the American ppl. But by the time most wake up it maybe too late. And yes, I've heard the term "revolution" spoken before regarding this matter. Your choice of gold for investiment is an excellent one.
A long time ago I heard or read that all the gold at Ft Knox is gone! Have you ever heard of that or know if this is true??

I notice you have somewhat changed your point of view about Americans, Jicky.
When I mentioned that most Americans were disengaged from what was happening and just rolling over for all this, you seemed to feel that it's because they are having such a hard time economically.
Now,
you have told the last poster that they summed things up clearly when they said that "we ignorant, sheeple of a mentality Americans would rather bury our heads in the sand ..."
which is pretty much how I was HOPING to be understood when I wrote "But the Rx medicated, fluoridated Americans just change the channel".

Well,
Good for you;
consistency is the hobgoblin of petty minds, or something.

To ComfortZone,
I used to enjoy those comedians but since that stunt in DC on 10/30 I won't watch them anymore. The implication was that anyone who's not okay with what's going on must be insane. Screw those gatekeepers.
Also,
I used to think the way you do about gold. Now, not so much. You can't eat gold, and the prices are not under our control.

Dehydra-I'm sorry if I left your assumptions out of my post cause I really do agree w/you as well. I was agreeing w/Comforts over all ideas of what is going on, not word by word nor line by line. If your angry w/ me then that's on you. No harm intended.

Jicky said:
Dehydra-I'm sorry if I left your assumptions out of my post cause I really do agree w/you as well. I was agreeing w/Comforts over all ideas of what is going on, not word by word nor line by line. If your angry w/ me then that's on you. No harm intended.

Oh heavens, it takes a lot more than that to make me angry lol. I was being a little flippant but overall I was sincere.

Badjedidude [hi again],

I think a good way to articulate it, as someone recently did, is as follows:

"I love my country, but I'm ashamed as hell of its government."

Latest posts

Back