Newb

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swirlsndots

Reaction score

Hello out there!

Google brought me here and to my shock, there's a lot of lonely people out there. I'm just one more.

I haven't always been this way, but since getting married... being alone seems to be my destiny. Ladies, if you definitely want to end up lonely, and lose your so-called friendships, get pregnant.

That's where I'm at. Sure once the baby comes "friends" will reappear, but for now I'm forced to be a loner.

swirlsndots said:
but since getting married... being alone seems to be my destiny.

Anyone else see the contradiction?

Doesnt getting married mean you will ALWAYS have someone? Not to be rude or anything but sounds like a shotgun wedding :p

Welcome to the forum. Although I've never been married I can certainly understand the concept of feeling alone even while married. I hope things improve for you.

swirlsndots said:

Hello out there!

Google brought me here and to my shock, there's a lot of lonely people out there. I'm just one more.

I haven't always been this way, but since getting married... being alone seems to be my destiny. Ladies, if you definitely want to end up lonely, and lose your so-called friendships, get pregnant.

That's where I'm at. Sure once the baby comes "friends" will reappear, but for now I'm forced to be a loner.

Welcome to A Lonely Life.

This forum is of high-quality. You will like this place.

Latest posts

Back