newbee here ~ I came to comfort

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

peaceseeka

I am here to try to bring the comfort of God to others who might allow. I just wanted to say hello and that I am happy that I found this site.

in Him ~ peaceseeka

ah you are a native New Yorker me too but live in Pa now.

Thank you for the kind welcome :)

Blessings back atcha ~ peaceseeka :)

peaceseeka said:
Thank you very much ~ You are all kind :)

And we expect You to keep spreading the kindness! ;) Hehe, just screwing around. I'm sure You already had that in mind. =)

I promise that if you ever think otherwise ~ you can tell me right out ~ I am one who will listen with the utmost respect.

I will be a blessing or go in peace :)

peaceseeka :)

peaceseeka said:
I promise that if you ever think otherwise ~ you can tell me right out ~ I am one who will listen with the utmost respect.

I will be a blessing or go in peace :)

peaceseeka :)

* Ding, ding, ding, ding, diiiinnngg...* And now, introduciiiinngg, the wild gal of the foruuuuummmmmm..... Weighting in at... [one of those numbers that women like to weigh ;) ] poouuuuunnnds.... The Blessing of the boooooarrrrd and our new moderatoooooooorrrrrr..... PEEEEEAAAAAACE... SEEEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

lol.. i should go play a game or something. ;) You're world-class moderator material. Ever feel the need (and have the time) to help around even more, send Bjarne a message and he'll crown You whenever he's around. =)

Does that mean I can stay a little while ? Hope so :)

PS ~ I need to drop 30 pounds! ouch! :)

Lovin ya ~ peaceseeka :)

peaceseeka said:
Does that mean I can stay a little while ? Hope so :)

PS ~ I need to drop 30 pounds! ouch! :)

Lovin ya ~ peaceseeka :)

Hahaha, yes! In pure english, all the goofiness i've been smudging out above means just that; You can stay for a loooong time, PS! =)

Hehe, need this and need that.. i'm sure You just pressure Yourself with that rubbish because of some female schmuck. ;)

Love though, is something i need lots of, so i can share it back with multipliers! =) *Kissing Your hand* ;)

LL ~Friend ~ God does not hate you.

Maybe you hate you but He does not.

Who told you that God hates you?

I tell you he loves you and He can and will help you if you want Him to.

Here is a link that I find to be very helpful ~ They will pray for and even councel you if you want it.

http://www.easysite.com/blessings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin ~ the weight loss would be for my health ~ I could do more :)

peaceseeka said:
ah you are a native New Yorker me too but live in Pa now.

Thank you for the kind welcome :)

Blessings back atcha ~ peaceseeka :)
Not realy a native new yorker.. But my innocense grew up in new york. Do you still come up here in new york though?.

not much ~ bad memories in Brooklyn, Manhattan not so bad, the Bronx I can handle :) That was a better time ~ I visit family there at times ( not often). I did go into Manhattan to see the tree this Christmas. Oyayay what a slew of people! We had get through them with my sisters three your children. I used to enjoy the city much more when I worked there ~ but now I'm a true blue country girl :)

Yet, I met my husband in Manahttan ~ we met at work ~ funny though we didn't even like each other much for a long while.

I guess things sure can change with time ~

Do you live in the city or in the country like upstate ~

I like upstate ~ but not many jobs???

Peaceseeka

Latest posts

Back