Nice to Your face.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Grace2U

Hiiii I am newbie....
        hi...I have been chatting with a friend from another country for 7 months, and a friend I know, has been talking behine my back saying cruel things about me and my new friend, I thought I could trust her...I am very hurt now, but when we talk shes as nice as pie, I confronted her yesterday and she said well true friends will tell you what they think, thats a sign of true friendship...she posted on another room and thought I wouldnt read it....this surely makes me feel like distrusting again...started to heal from this now I am back to my low selfesteem again.....anyone have any ideas?

I would not trust her eather.

Would a real friend talk behind your back? Friends say things upfront. You can still be her friend but just talk to her about the way u feal.

i agree with Gunblaza; she's not a real friend, i've been in this situation, too, my best friend, talked cruel things aboput me behind my back, it hurt me very much and it still does, but i think the best way is just to not talk to her this much, just hello, how do you do and goodbye, with time you'll understand what she really is! that's what i do now with my ex-best friend;

a kiss and a big smile!

listen just forgive her and talk to her but dont tell secrets i mean dont give her the all trust u know wt i mean just a friend ,,, because we also do bad things may be not like this but we do so forgive the people to forgive u when u do wrong to them

I agree with gunblaza,try confronting her again to see how she will answer,you could forgive her but what if she still continues to talk behind your back?

Don't be too hasty. Try and find out why she might have been saying those things- maybe it's just a misudnerstanding? But maybe keep her at arms length for a while.

don't be hasty to throw away friends, life is too short. With that said... I don't think she sounds like much of a friend... but the "keep her at arms length" thing was a great idea, see if there wasn't just some sort of misunderstanding.

I've lost contact with a couple friends over the years due to misunderstandings and stuff of that nature, but I know that if I ever needed something one would be there for me, and vice versa.

Latest posts

Back