Not-so-fast-on-the-womenfolk....

• Thread starter TheLonelySkeptic
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TheLonelySkeptic

So I'm meeting this girl this afternoon for the second time in a long while (she was my first girlfriend). It's not a date or anything, just her mentioning she was going to be at Starbucks and my sort of inviting myself along.

It's just a chat, I assume. She'll be working on something; I'll be working on something. Of course I don't presume anything greater than that. She's a friendly person in general, so I don't think there's any hint of affection on her part.

I do like her, however.

Ladies, how not to fresia this up? >.>

I'll admit I'm not-so-fast-on-the-womenfolk....

So, what's there to fresia up? You'll both be busy... There's not even a bit of affection on her behalf... Just relax. Drink some coffee... And do your work, maybe talk a bit. Just be casual about it.

although I'm not a lady,
I would suggest friendly small talk, general amiability, and avoiding awkwardness,
Just try to make it a very comfortable experience for her.

Wear some wrinkled clothing and ruffle your hair up like you haven't showered recently. Sit in the farthest corner you can find and huddle up with your knees to your chest. Occasionally look up from your work at her with a skittish, paranoid look. Every third glance or so, stare for about a minute. Do not blink. Talk to yourself quietly. And before you leave, or before she leaves ask if you can smell her socks.

This is what to -not- do. I'm not sure how you -should- act, but I can at least offer the exact opposite for comparison. ;D

Brian said:
Wear some wrinkled clothing and ruffle your hair up like you haven't showered recently. Sit in the farthest corner you can find and huddle up with your knees to your chest. Occasionally look up from your work at her with a skittish, paranoid look. Every third glance or so, stare for about a minute. Do not blink. Talk to yourself quietly. And before you leave, or before she leaves ask if you can smell her socks.

This is what to -not- do. I'm not sure how you -should- act, but I can at least offer the exact opposite for comparison. ;D

Oh what not to do...

I aint seeing her ever again...

Lol Brian,
Liapos.. be yourself. be considerate. do not plan what you will say or how you will act... just go into it with a blank mind and try to say what comes to your mind when you think it. (Unless it is something rude like.. 'you smell bad'..dont say that)

best of luck lol.

Latest posts

Back