OK I give up...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

veronica

Reaction score
I've always liked guys, all kinds. I remember when I became "Boy crazy" I like went bonkers. Thing is, all guys are very much the same, I dont mind certain things. I am really a nice girl, and I have always tried to be nice, even when I wasn't being treated nice. I have always loved sex, and I do have a very high sex drive. But I have a real problem when I am only invited over somewhere just for sex. I mean what the hell is wrong with some guys? I do have a kinky side, but I dont do "trains". I get put on the spot when I get invited to a party, only cause I "am" the party. I dont know why some guys think its cool to do that. I end up being the party pooper, and they get upset. I think I'm done with guys for awhile. I'm not some whore thats going to screw a room full of guys. And its not because I try to attract certain guys, every nice guy I met gets mad at me. They blame me for their friends, brothers and even fathers hitting on me. I dont ask for any of that, its all the same. They always try get me alone and think its ok to hit on me. Its not, and I always end up looking like I'm in the wrong. :-(

You're mixing with the wrong guys I think. I was going to say more. But I changed my mind x]

I will say this though. As a Guy, a big turnoff for me is a Girl with a HUGE Ego.

I have the same problem Veronica. A chick will invite me over, and I think it is just us, but when I get there, she'll have half a dozen friends there, ready to go - like I'm some kind of machine. It's ridiculous. I mean, you try to say no to those types of things, but it's tough. And it's not like it was just the one girl - this happens to me every Tuesday

Also, listen to Gutted^.

If you are invited because a bunch of guys want to have sex with you, you are definately with wrong company. Ditch these idiots!!! They are just out for fun and will hit on anyone to fulfil their own pleasures. But how dare they treat such a beautiful person like this! You deserved to be treated nicely.

Take a break, make some new friends and do the stuffs you like.
It is still a very big world out there.

Bad guys/girls = Alot
Good guys/girls = Also Alot

Cheer up.

People will generally regard you in the same way you present yourself.

And no, not all men are the same.

Barbaloot said:

I like this.

There are guys who are actually looking for more than just sex....

If guys are inviting you over and presenting you as a party favor they don't respect you. Any guy that thinks you're worth 10 cents isn't going to make you feel or look cheap. That said you gotta be a little more selective of the company you keep. It's ok to flirt around, you're 20. You're gonna have fun and whatever, but when it comes to actually being w a guy make sure it's a guy that's worth your time. One that respects you and will keep your personal relationship between you amd him. If you are a kinky freak that's fine, but really if a guy likes you as anything more than a 2am blowout, he's gonna keep that DL.

At 20 I did a lot of things I regret. I cringe when I think
about some of the stunts I pulled. It's like a bad episode of my name is Earl. That said I never lied or decieved a girl to get in her pants. I'd just tell
them.... I'm gonna get in your pants

Barbaloot said:

I'll have to agree with this, especially after taking a look at the profile picture used. Girl on the bridge way, lifting her shirt to expose her breasts to everyone driving by... Kinda makes you think a little bit of the morality of what people do, yet they turn around and act bewildered when people see them a certain way...

veronica said:
I've always liked guys, all kinds. I remember when I became "Boy crazy" I like went bonkers. Thing is, all guys are very much the same, I dont mind certain things. I am really a nice girl, and I have always tried to be nice, even when I wasn't being treated nice. I have always loved sex, and I do have a very high sex drive. But I have a real problem when I am only invited over somewhere just for sex. I mean what the hell is wrong with some guys? I do have a kinky side, but I dont do "trains". I get put on the spot when I get invited to a party, only cause I "am" the party. I dont know why some guys think its cool to do that. I end up being the party pooper, and they get upset. I think I'm done with guys for awhile. I'm not some whore thats going to screw a room full of guys. And its not because I try to attract certain guys, every nice guy I met gets mad at me. They blame me for their friends, brothers and even fathers hitting on me. I dont ask for any of that, its all the same. They always try get me alone and think its ok to hit on me. Its not, and I always end up looking like I'm in the wrong. :-(

There's a difference between nice and easy. If you don't respect yourself, why should guys respect YOU? You seem to be getting exactly what you want, as you have stated.

And yet, if you ever change and get a good guy, he will always know that you've been some scumbags' play doll. Stuff like that still makes me sour sometimes.

VanillaCreme said:
veronica said:
. . . every nice guy I met gets mad at me.

Well, apparently, they aren't that nice, now are they?

I think she meant good guys, rather than nice guys.

I know plenty of nice guys that treat girls like princesses and subtly screw them over. Niceness can be perceived at different depths.

veronica said:

Go back and read this post again. Then, go back and read all the other posts you've made here. Then, look at your profile picture. Then, recall the first profile pic you used.
If you don't "get it" there's no reason for anyone else to point it out.

Also, if you act like a doormat, you get stepped on. Just FYI.
I agree with Barb - how you present yourself has a lot to do with what people might "expect" from you.
This might be harsh, but either you're seeking attention or you really aren't getting that what you say and do might lead people to reach certain conclusions. If you really dont get it, then I would suggest paying close attention to a few of the responses on this thread.

theraab said:
I have the same problem Veronica. A chick will invite me over, and I think it is just us, but when I get there, she'll have half a dozen friends there, ready to go - like I'm some kind of machine. It's ridiculous. I mean, you try to say no to those types of things, but it's tough. And it's not like it was just the one girl - this happens to me every Tuesday

rotfl.......why tuesday? it's wednesdays for me.

I've seen your picture, and you are indeed very pretty. Quit acting like a slut, show a little more respect for yourself and maybe you wont get treated like one? Don't know what else I can say to you.

rollingtrouble said:
I've seen your picture, and you are indeed very pretty. Quit acting like a slut, show a little more respect for yourself and maybe you wont get treated like one? Don't know what else I can say to you.

That wasn't very nice of you to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back