People who blast loud music on the weekends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are channels to go through. Report them. I have zero sympathy with you mainly because your attitude totally stinks.

Luckily I live in a flat that has 4 feet thick stone walls,so I don't get any noise from my neighbours,but the ******** that drive up and down the street with there car stereos full blast,and their windows wide open,playing absolute honeysuckle makes me want to kill!

Jilted John said:
Luckily I live in a flat that has 4 feet thick stone walls,so I don't get any noise from my neighbours,but the ******** that drive up and down the street with there car stereos full blast,and their windows wide open,playing absolute honeysuckle makes me want to kill!

It's not even the music. It's just the sheer not give a fvck attitude these people have. They are as mediocre as mediocre gets BUT with some alcohol in them they could care LESS about other people trying to sleep. FVCK THEM.

Annik,

I live in a top 10 party town college in THE hot spot for partying. Police usually don't even come out here because they know there's too many people to get too so they don't even bother. SO why am I living here u ask? Well cause my old apartment complex burned down and this place offered my roommate and i a nice place to live for cheap.

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN on my stand against these people who play music so loud u can't think. ThEY. ARE. A S SHOLES. PERIOD.

If i knew I wouldn't get thrown in jail I'd handle the situation personally.

Yes its anti social and yes you shouldn't have to put up with it. I could have sympathy with that. However I will not agree that these people deserve horrible deaths. If I were you I'd be looking for somewhere else to live or get some earplugs or something.

The way I see it, if your neighbors get on your nerves with their music, well fight fire with fire! I started blasting my stereo after my neighbors kept grinding away on car parts and stuff without closing thier dang garage door at 3 in the morning. I only play during the day though, that way I'm not messing with other people, but my neighbors did finally get annoyed and started shutting their garage doors finally after they came to me complaining. I told em to shut their dang doors, they did just that when they told me my music was too loud. It also helps when your slowly converting your neighborhood to your music lol. And no I don't listen to rap. I listen to metal and trance. Haven't had a problem since then. I still churn music when I feel the need for musical stimuli but I only do it during the day and I don't do it every day. If you have problems with people's music, you can either do as I did (simplest way) and annoy them, or you can try getting to the root of the problem and see if maybe you can work out some kind of agreement or see why they are blasting their stereos

annik said:
Yes its anti social and yes you shouldn't have to put up with it. I could have sympathy with that. However I will not agree that these people deserve horrible deaths. If I were you I'd be looking for somewhere else to live or get some earplugs or something.

I do have earplugs, and guess what? They don't work with Base or bass however its spelled. Bass vibrates ur whole body. Earplugs are useless against it.

whocares said:
annik said:

I do have earplugs, and guess what? They don't work with Base or bass however its spelled. Bass vibrates ur whole body. Earplugs are useless against it.

Well I agree you need to do something about it but something sensible. Did you say this is only a weekend thing? Maybe try staying somewhere else on weekends if there is anywhere.

As long as the neighbors don't have guns, I'll happily blast music anywhere. And if someone else blasts music and I don't likee it, I'll just get headphones and blast my music there! *shrug*

Do you live in an apartment? If so, then get the fresia out and get a house.

I once had next door neighbours who played very loud music very late at night and who would not turn it down. So I started to play music at 7-0am and they soon stopped. (I lived in an end house, so noone else was disturbed or could hear my music.)

Mowing grass around 7 or 8 in the morning always worked for me - LOL.

Tiina63 said:
I once had next door neighbours who played very loud music very late at night and who would not turn it down. So I started to play music at 7-0am and they soon stopped. (I lived in an end house, so noone else was disturbed or could hear my music.)

I think I play my music kind of loud, I'm half deaf in one ear and I adore music and to sing. I play my music loudly during the day, never when my neighbours are trying to sleep. But I'm just a different kind of person, if someone is playing music loudly at the right time then I love that they're probably having fun by singing and dancing or just enjoying it. If it bothers you and  neighbours aren't nice enough to just turn the music down then maybe invest in sound cancelling headphones?  I had to do that last year and they were a god send.
I realise that you're frustrated but saying that people deserve to die should just be an exaggeration (I hope). If it's not then I don't think it's them who are the problem.

Badjedidude said:
Everyone ******* calm down.

Seriously.

*applauds*

Latest posts

Back