pink

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
msn_embarrassed.gif

hah, Hi pinkie and welcome :) My mum has always got something oink on. Ive told her that when I barre her she is going to have pink on lol

Bluey said:
hah, Hi pinkie and welcome :) My mum has always got something oink on. Ive told her that when I barre her she is going to have pink on lol

what is oink? roflmao!!!

Bluey said:
yes, pink is the best color ever!

Sanal said:
Bluey said:

what is oink? roflmao!!!

LMAO, I wondered what you meant haha. oink is like the new pink that you where when you just got out of bed and still half a sleep hah... You wach oink well be all the rage come Christmas :D

Pinkie said:
Bluey said:
yes, pink is the best color ever!

Even when my mum is all dressed up all formal for work she would still have pink socks on haha Just checked your age to make sure you wasn't my mum lol

Bluey said:
Sanal said:
Bluey said:

what is oink? roflmao!!!

LMAO, I wondered what you meant haha. oink is like the new pink that you where when you just got out of bed and still half a sleep hah... You wach oink well be all the rage come Christmas :D

Is it for real???

Pinkie said:
its almost 5 am in 20 or so minutes.:)

Ye in 15 Min's now it well be 10am here. I got up late to day. normally I get up about 8.

I would had thought in Rocker World the time stays at midnight :cool: lol

Sanal said:
Bluey said:
Sanal said:
Pinkie said:
sup Sanal!
;);)

nothin much here:p just boring as my usual routine except that i m not asleep

Just taking a Guss here but wouldn't it not be about 2pm where you are?

yeh bluey true true lmao its 2.10pm

I know you was about 4 hours in front cos my other mate I have in india always goes to bed at the same time as me even though where 4 and a half hours different lol All ppl I know from india stay up way late. must be the heat over there that makes you stay up later :p

Sanal said:
Bluey said:
Sanal said:
Bluey said:

what is oink? roflmao!!!

Is it for real???

I just realized you lot over there don't celebrate Christmas do you?

Pinkie said:
I celebrate Christmas, thats one of me fave holidays!

Used to be for me. I think my birthday is my favorite thing to celebrate now :D

I don't think most in india celebrate christmas though. I can remember my mate telling me this.

Sanal is really one cool guy through. You not go far wrong by befriending him :)

Latest posts

Back