POEM ABOUT....?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badjedidude

Reaction score
Here's a rare opportunity for my fellow ALL members to see an example of my shitty poetry. It's short & simple. Pardon the tone of it, for I was in a particularly pensive mood when I wrote it. 100 respek points for the first person to correctly guess what it's about. Shouldn't be that difficult.

A fluttering.
A whisper of entreaty.
Absence of light,
memory, shame, regret.
Reception; a wave.
Your secret;
Impaled.

Thanks for sharing this bjd...The pensive mood came through. But that is sometimes the ultimate point of writing the words, simply to express the feeling though a vehicle other than tears, laughter, etc... I like it, I love to see folks utilize words in different ways. Sometimes when we open a painful door with words it can lead the mind down a better path...:)

Nina said:
Thanks for sharing this bjd.

Thanks for being so kind, Nina. ^_^ I know I'm no great artiste (or even a great amateur, heh) at poetry... but it's still nice to see that someone took the time to read it.

:( 39 people have viewed the thread and still nobody's gotten the meaning of it. I guess I was too subtle.

hehe

Here's a hint: Take the words a bit more literally, without taking the mood into account.

My guess- The author had sex with someone he shouldn't have, who now only waves at him and everyone knows it.

^^^Ohhhhh good job, dude! :D

Heh... yeah, it's about sex. Not necessarily that it was with someone it shouldn't have been... but it's definitely OVER and now she only waves at me. :p .....I can see how the poem could read that way. ^_^ No foul, though, so you get the whole 100 RESPEK POINTS!!! WHOOOOOO YAAAHHH!!!

R E S P E C T - Oh yeah :)

0.jpg

^^^No, not RESPECT.

It's the street version: "RESPEK."

It's slighty less legal, but more potent and expensive. :D:D:D

Latest posts

Back