Post your desktop

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had this one for a long time now but I still have not been able to find out who the artist is of this magnificent piece of artwork.

2aac5fn.jpg

Caribou said:
I have had this one for a long time now but I still have not been able to find out who the artist is of this magnificent piece of artwork.

2aac5fn.jpg

His name is Jason Chan, yea he's very good

NeverMore said:
Caribou said:

2aac5fn.jpg

His name is Jason Chan, yea he's very good

Thank you so much! I have only seen this picture posted twice elsewhere but no information on the actual artist was ever revealed.

I love that artwork Caribou , just checked out Jason Chan's website and he is very good! I'd post my desktop but you cant see the wallpaper for the icons

thats a kewl one:p.. To take screenshot, press "printscreen" <--its above your "insert" "home" "pageup" keys:p. After presing that, go to ms powerpoint and click 'paste' then right click the picture and save it as 'jpeg'. You're done:p

Antihero said:
Thanks so much for that link NeverMore! I've been trying to figure out how to get a theme like that forever!

Now with out further adieu, my new desktop...

newdesktop.png

OOOOHHH!

Sanal said:
thats a kewl one:p.. To take screenshot, press "printscreen" <--its above your "insert" "home" "pageup" keys:p. After presing that, go to ms powerpoint and click 'paste' then right click the picture and save it as 'jpeg'. You're done:p

in english dude :p
just kidding, thanks man and evfan i knew you would like it :D
i love it.

ringwood said:
Antihero, your desktop is wicked! Where did you get the picture?

Sorry I just noticed this... I'm not sure exactly, it was just something that randomly came up on stumble upon one day.

A site I have used for backgrounds before was http://www.caedes.net/

They have a few good ones.

punisher said:
Sanal said:

in english dude :p
just kidding, thanks man and evfan i knew you would like it :D
i love it.

LMAO.. YW:p

For that matter, why is technical support in issues? That's SILLY! :p

That is a cool screen saver man. ^ Also I court your pick and I can't believe you chopped of the dreads man :( They where well cool.
You still look cool tho so I let you off haha me letting you of would be funny cos your like twice the size of me :D

Latest posts

Back