Post your desktop

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24g6lo1.jpg

dwbes8.jpg

WOW.......

everyone has such cool backgrounds!!! mine is pretty plain. i don't have paint on my computer, but this is my background. it's tiled across my whole screen.

are there any other system heads here?

cd-cover.jpg

Electric_Fusilier said:
Mine - wallpaper is all my own work, BTW:

Amazing work! What software did you use to design/render it?

Here's my current background image. It's a panoramic infrared photo of our galaxy, showing the hot dust between the stars in the Milky Way. The bright horizontal region in the middle is the central core of the galaxy. You can get a super high res version of this image here.

dustnw.jpg

QuietGuy said:
Electric_Fusilier said:
Mine - wallpaper is all my own work, BTW:

Amazing work! What software did you use to design/render it?

Thank you - very kind. For the modellling I used Zbrush, Wings3d and Poser (ancient version), and rendered with POVray, with lots of bits n pieces done in Photoshop afterwards.

Badjedidude said:
that's an awesome wallpaper.

I know! It was featured on an episode of The Sky at Night, and as soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted it as my wallpaper.

Electric_Fusilier said:
For the modellling I used Zbrush, Wings3d and Poser (ancient version), and rendered with POVray, with lots of bits n pieces done in Photoshop afterwards.

I love the quality of the images that ray-tracing produces. Do you have a gallery of your work online somewhere? You're really talented! :)

^^Cheers. Yeah, I have a gallery, but it's commerical - my job is that I am an illustrator - so I can't realy post a link here, cos that would be spamming, alas.

The tracer I use, BTW - POVray - always seems to bring out a very attractive, 'illustrated' quality to the images, as opposed to completely photorealistic. It's quite easy to get a really good Ralph McQuarry effect into the tracings. I find it neat, anyway.

Electric_Fusilier - I agree, youre quite talented. My husband (who is an artist) is jealous :)

My new one. Other people keep using this so giant red letters reading "fresia YOU" had to go :(
desktop-1.jpg

Here's what my background looks like.

Most of you guys need to get Firefox! Can't believe your still using Internet Explorer.

Attachments

• Firefox 1600x900.jpg
    Firefox 1600x900.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 13
Lost Soul said:
Most of you guys need to get Firefox! Can't believe your still using Internet Explorer.

Is there something that Firefox does that IE doesn't, apart from having lesser required operating specs?

It's a personal choice and quite frankly not that big a deal. If someone wants to use a different browser, why is that your concern? lol

Latest posts

Back