Post your desktop

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I change my desktop background quite frequently, but this is what it is right now. From the anime Shinigami no Ballad.

desktop.jpg

^Chobits and Miku - I like! =3

I'm like the opposite of you in that I have way too few desktop files and I can't stand having so many windows/applications open at the same time. =P And I notice the Steam icon.. (wary)

I have steam for 2 games only, both of which I only play with my brothers when they both have time off work. Quite rare actually :( Not a steam fan ? :p

Steam actually usually crashes my desktop PC anyway xD.

I would say the worst icon of all that appears of those is the little "Internet Explorer" one :D I swear I never use it ! honest1!11!!!

meek... I miss Chobits so much :(

/me cries in a corner

Nah, Steam is fine, I played some games from it. I just wanted to point it out. :p

Haha, IE.. I can't believe schools still use it. :\ I do use an IE integration in Firefox for times I want to log into two accounts at once. xD

In honour of you, Thomas, here's another Chobits wallpaper. :3 *hands you tissue*

[img=900x506]http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z383/jschong93/desktop2.jpg[/img]

omggggggggggg I love it thank you !

That's an actual wallpaper too. I just screened mine from an actual episode. But I do love that part <3

I might have to watch them like. Again. Right now. D:

That IE integration sounds pretty useful actually. If only it weren't IE! It takes like 30 seconds to load on my desktop... just no comments :<

What is asu! if I may ask ? :D

Do you re-watch stuff often (not just anime)? I've watched Laputa over 10 times and Cardcaptor Sakura over 3 times. :D

If you use Firefox, the extension is called "IE Tab 2", if you're interested.

It's actually Osu!, and it's another one of those music-based PC games. Here's a youtube video. Not the greatest example of the game, but of course I have to show you one from...

[video=youtube]

...dun dun dun. :p It's free if you want to play. ;)

Haha, I recognise that game from one of my friend's Nintendo DS collection. It's called "Elite Beat Agents" I think, or something similar xD Quite cool, really hard! =o

And yeah like... I get way too attached to everything I like :< My most watched series is Red Dwarf... I've seen that like 1000 times (lol it's even playing on one of my screenshots above). Also seen... Love Hina a few times... Naruto I've managed to watch through like 3 times (don't ask lol)... Friends... even Startrek Voyager xD

So yeah quite a few. Not so many animes though, I've only seen like less than 10 different series so far... And I've only watched Chobits once! =o I should clearly look into Laputa and Card Captors!

I'm worse with my oldskool games actually. I've played zelda games over and over beyond belief for example xD

Finally ( just to stay on topic a little, I don't wanna spam others on here totally :( ), here are my super old desktops...

desktop2.jpg

(Red Dwarf even open on this one lol.)

desktop.jpg

Bonus points for guessing the episode :D

^I can't possibly guess episode numbers. xD;; But should be Naruto doing his cloning technique and then the Rasengan? I think...

Wow, 1000 times. xD Naruto 3 times... now I feel bad that I couldn't even get through Naruto Shippuden once... :p As for rpg games and such with actual storylines I've never played more than once. :( I envy your ability to like things to that extent (actually relates to my newest thread). Zelda really is an awesome series of games though! (Y)

Havn't changed it since last Autumn
1xmAFl.jpg

Breaking it until I figure out how to fix the size.

Edit- That'll have to do.

Warning: Maybe slow for people with 56k (dial-up).

A thread where you can post your desktop screenshot.

Forgive if there is one already. I didn't find any.

2znzq6a.png

I would post mine but it's a complete black background so just imagine a computer screen that is black and has icons. That's my computer. :)

Latest posts

Back