powerfler

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Van Hooligan X

Reaction score
On your laptop/computer screen apparently.
I know the correct word is powerfuler, or at least i believe it to be, but whenever i'm in a convo, i say powerfler. For some reason my mind can't get used to the other word, i feel like it's when i try saying a word i can't pronounce, like misdermeanours or chassie (probably both spelt wrong but i don't create dictionary's so meh :p)

any tips of how to learn this mother f*ck*r, i don't want to be saying it whilst doing my training diagram for Chloe's circuit and weight training session for T.A.F.I.S. @_@

Not to sound like a know-it-all when it comes to grammar (after all it is one of the things I did worst at in school) but neither is correct. The proper way to express such a concept is to say it's "More powerful".

As for the other two. Chassis would be the correct spelling but it is pronounced the way you have it spelled. (That one's easy for me being a mechanic.) You also have the other word spelled the way it sounds but I can't tell you if that's actually the right spelling or not. LoL

No r sound in the second syllable of the other word.

misdemeanors

I understand you weren't looking for the spelling. If it is over four letters i can't spell it either. Sometimes i can't manage even four letters.

For your actual question i agree with LonelyDragon, "more powerful".

Latest posts

Back