Quirks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skapunk23

Reaction score
just a random idea i had...

post a random quirk* that you have. you don't have to stick them all or a lot of them in one post. it adds to the longevity of the game if it's one per post.

*a quirk can be defined as: an odd personality trait, an odd like, an odd dislike

is this a good idea for a forum game?

i guess i'll start

i can't stand the "hit" music on the radio

i'm american, and american culture makes me crazy. like, the priorities and the lack of intellectual thought... it disturbs me.

i'm a bit of germaphob, sometimes i go through phases and i can't stand sharing drinks, there's no way to tell if they have mono or menangities and there are some strains of menangitise that you can get even if you get vaccinated

Hmm, I can't quite think of anything immediately off of the top of my head, but if you follow me around for a little while I'm sure to entertain,

I also know that i have a ton of them but they escape me at the moment

i like to listen to ambient noise on my ipod (provided that it's interesting enough)

I have a bunch of quirks

I rarely touch doorknobs or door handles in public places I sometimes wait for someone to go through so I can walk in that way or discretely use my shirt to open the door

For a long time if i passed a pole, tree or something like that, when i returned that way i would have to make sure that i passed back by on the same side of it as before. Seems that i used to have a lot of compulsive behaviors.

When I walk over tiles or bricks or wood planks I walk in them as opposed to on the cracks whenever I can help it, don't believe in the stupid step on a crack break your mother's back thing, just don't like stepping on cracks for some reason,lol

NeverMore said:
When I walk over tiles or bricks or wood planks I walk in them as opposed to on the cracks whenever I can help it, don't believe in the stupid step on a crack break your mother's back thing, just don't like stepping on cracks for some reason,lol

Of course not, those cracks are to be avoided anyway. Just because.

I have a hard time sleeping unless my feet are hanging off the edge of the bed...

NeverMore said:
I have a bunch of quirks

I rarely touch doorknobs or door handles in public places I sometimes wait for someone to go through so I can walk in that way or discretely use my shirt to open the door

Oh that reminded me of one of mine. I hate to touch the doorknobs in public toilets. Really just ewwww Know what I mean. There is a lot of scruffy ppl out there that are just not Cleon. Am I a snob for this?

Fodderboy said:
I have a hard time sleeping unless my feet are hanging off the edge of the bed...

Ow am the opposite and my feet have to be well and truly toked into the bedding or I get cold feet.

I tend to speak quietly and quickly, and I have the hardest time trying to slow down and speak up.

Minus said:
NeverMore said:

Of course not, those cracks are to be avoided anyway. Just because.

Yes! I don't know why but it feels like your doing things right if you don't step on any,lol

Another quirk of mine is when I'm in a chair I always stand on it or kneel on it I never actually sit down in it but in public places I do sit down, but I don't prefer to, I surprised my roommate when I started doing it, he was like what the hell are you doing?,lol

Fodderboy said:

I noticed that i seem to do that also.

I have a hook latch on my bedroom door. I always lock it, whenever I'm in my room. Even if I'm only in for a moment. And I absolutely can't sleep if it isn't latched. It's a reflex for me, when I walk in my room I close the door, turn the lock on the knob and hook the latch. Always.

maybe to many people barging in without knocking?

Latest posts

Back