Racists rant: Makes me ashamed to be British.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, that poor little underprivileged chav bird must have not received her dole money in time. Life is hard without gov't funded cocaine cash.

No need to be ashamed to be a Brit (I am too).

Listen to the way she speaks.

"My Britain is nuffink now."

Poorly educated, thick, bigoted and ignorant. There are people like this in every country in the world, as sad as it is. The only difference here is that someone has actually recorded it.

The real tragedy is that someone like that has a kid and feels it is appropriate to swear like that in front of him and teach him those views. She should have that child confiscated.

Such views are the product of a school system that has failed for years and (in my view) lax immigration policies that only fuel these kind of irrational bigoted mindsets.

If your country lets large volumes of foreign criminals into the realm with no resistance, less tolerant and intelligent people will begin to develop these kind of skewed and unrealistic views, because that is all they ever experience.

It beggars belief that our country turns away talented foreign scientists, for example, but will happily let in someone who used to torture people to death for Mugabe.

So this problem has many roots. Of course at centre it's narrow-mindedness and ignorance, but I believe the policies of the past government in particular has only helped contribute to making these views vocalised.

Haha. I feel for that kid I really do.

It has to be put on the shoulders of the labour government I'm afraid. They messed immigration up big time.

yeah, and that keeps making babys too, like we need more of those.
could be she was just having a bad day, but prob not :p

hmm, before I make my comment, please know that I am not looking for trouble and I admit before hand that I know very little about the issues on the posted vid. :D SO SO SO please be kind ^^

I just wonder why a lot of people blame immigrants for their sufferings in life and would result to them being rude and saying hateful comments and name callings to people who also work for their living when fact of the matter, most immigrants migrated to the place they live in by working their asses off when centuries ago, these nations having immigration problems were also among the nations who have enslaved most of the countries the immigrants are mostly from. I admit that I know nothing about the topic. But I just feel a deep sympathy for people who are looked down because of their race, no matter where they are in the world and no matter what decade we are living now. It's sad that that lady feels that way towards immigrants, it's sadder when people agree with her and commend her for her rude behavior. The world is really unfair, cos people aren't. *sigh*

soooooooooo, again, what I said above is mainly a question since, like I said, I don't know honeysuckle about the topic :D
th_105_.gif

ive noticed as economic times get toughr thru out history?
bigotry gets exagger8d
just anothr way ppl release their frustration
i guess
frankly im sick n tired of it

Racism and bigotry is unfortunately here to stay. Doesn't matter what state the economy is in.

Immigration is a normal circumstance in our world. Racism is inevitable. We humans are a violent and migratory species.

DreamerDeceiver said:
We humans are a violent and migratory species.

Ak5 said:
Correction: "Racists rant: Makes me ashamed to be Human"
Racism is everywhere.

How true you both are :)

I still believe that British people are among the most tolerant nations :) and still there are much more to be proud of in being British than not.

As a minority member I can hear a lot racist things being said about British people and other ethnic minorities (always behind people's backs), and this makes me sick and being ashamed (of being human)

wu-wei said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
We humans are a violent and migratory species.

Ak5 said:
Correction: "Racists rant: Makes me ashamed to be Human"
Racism is everywhere.

How true you both are :)

I still believe that British people are among the most tolerant nations :) and still there are much more to be proud of in being British than not.

As a minority member I can hear a lot racist things being said about British people and other ethnic minorities (always behind people's backs), and this makes me sick and being ashamed (of being human)
Yeah I love the British . They nvented a lot of great thigs like awesome vacuum claeners and Heavy Metal

I read on the news yesterday,that she is being charged with inciting racial hatred,following the appearance of that video on You Tube.
Serves the ***** right!

Is this what is important in your news over there? Not saying our media does any better but ****. I figured it would be at least a little better than ours.

kamya said:
Is this what is important in your news over there? Not saying our media does any better but ****. I figured it would be at least a little better than ours.

British media is awesome. For The Sun, for example, Page 3 always has a topless glamor model. Rupert Murdoch, you give us hope for print media but not the human race.

Fortunately, no such tomfoolery is in US newspapers. We only regularly run photographs of headless bodies, caramalized burn victims, and bullet-induced skull deformations because Violence is Good and Sex is Evil.

IgnoredOne said:
Fortunately, no such tomfoolery is in US newspapers. We only regularly run photographs of headless bodies, caramalized burn victims, and bullet-induced skull deformations because Violence is Good and Sex is Evil.

Our media is like that too and so are my friends on facebook. They keep posting very disturbing things. Funny what topics people seem to enjoy with their morning coffee.

Murdoch is the best thing to ever happen to the British press. He's a man of morality and good, honest values.

Hahahaha

I’m not sure what to make of this. On one hand I despise the woman for hurling such vile comments, I wonder what caused her to rant and if she was provoked but in any case to talk like that in front of children and bystanders was very shameful.

On the other hand I wonder what the reaction would be if she were insulting Asians (as in from the South-East), Caucasian foreigners such as Europeans or Americans or even the disabled. Having witnessed casual racism shown towards such groups I can see the huge double standards in regards to racism in Britain. I once attended a big anti-racism march only to hear the organisers crack vulgar jokes about Chinese and Germans. When confronted their reasoning was that “none of those ethnicities were present so it was ok” and that logic seems rooted in Britain “racism isn’t racism unless its against someone black” and that attitude makes me sick of this petty island.

Latest posts

Back