same old thing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

legen

hello every1 out there, im new the this site. im 32 y/o male soon to be 33, i have been lonley for the past four years and when i think on how time has past by, it scares me some what. i always try to put work as an excuse why i dont have no one. as the year ends i think about the up coming year and i want break this cycle of mind. the past has left me with to much pain and with a broken heart. when i was with my ex i gave her 110%, i dont think i can do it anymore. it seens like its not worth it when every thing falls apart. [/size]

im soon to be 27. its new year, 2007. everybody is happy to celebrate this unknown new year. i dont know what is the future. maybe still lonely,maybe some change. i can feel u,i m on the same position. maybe thats why we come here and write down our pain,hope.

at this moment, i want to share a melody with u, Por Una Cabeza , the tango music in a movie, i wish u like it,its very beautiful.maybe u could move ur steps with this music,someday, when u meet someone, u could ask a dance. just enjoy the rhythm,only the rhythm and the feeling in ur heart do make sense.

Hi there, ppl! i'm new on this site, i don't want to bore anybody, i just hope i can exchange some points of view with other ppl who find themselves in the same condition i'm living in.
legen, i think that we are not to give 110% to anyone - i think that we've got to give what we feel we're able to give, nothing more nothing less. I also gave 110% to some woman but i've learnt the lesson: i was quite weak so that she took advantage of me.
New year began some months ago to me, so i haven't got much to celebrate at the moment. I'm happy to live every new day, looking straight ahead to my objectives.
Anyway, happy new year to everyone!

Latest posts

Back