Saying hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonewolf

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Thought id introduce myself, Im from Manchester, UK and happened to stumble across the forum on new years eve as i was feeling pretty low.

To say the least my past has been both cruel and kind, i am somewhat depressive and find it hard to open up to people in person to discuss my issues.

I did however have the chance to become good friends with a lady who pulled out me out from a downward spiral. Sadly shes no longer with us but gave me the inspiration to try and help / advise others who are in similar situations like myself. In a way its a medicine for me, i feel so unable to help myself but by helping others it gives me purpose.

Hopefully ill get to know a few of you from here, seems like theres always a friend here if ones needed.

Hey Lonewolf welcome to the forum, there are lots of people that need help here I'm sure you'll find some medicine:)

I really like your quote by the way, who said it? I've never even remotely heard of it before..

As far as i know Nevermore its an old proverb, but where it originated im afraid i don't know.

Thanks for all the welcomes.

tennisgirl said:
lonewolf said:
Im from Manchester, UK

I went to the trafford centre just the other day! Oh, and Hi :)

I been to the Gmex in manchester to see a concert a long time ago and a few times to the airport but that's about it.

I already said Hi and stuff to you but welcome again. I think your going to be a good asset to the sight :)

Latest posts

Back