Share Your Spring

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought these might appeal to you, Tulip!

2q3ryph.jpg

6945f8.jpg

2wh0cqa.jpg

My favourite flowers.:):)

Thanks for posting the pics, the colours are amazing.
I love all the pink lilac and purples.
I'm so glad spring has arrived :)

Faboo! Its great to see other places having spring. Tulip23 will just love these, and today is Tulip Day so that is perfect😸

Oh and Chicago there looks lovely, not cold and grey at all lol!

AMAZING :D:D
Thanks Skafish for sharing your beautiful photographs.

As my name suggest tulips are my favourite flower. I only found out on Sunday that it was going to be Tulip day today, how very apt that you should post them in time.

Happy Tulip Day

Love from Tulip23:):)

jaguarundi said:
Faboo! Its great to see other places having spring. Tulip23 will just love these, and today is Tulip Day so that is perfect😸

Oh and Chicago there looks lovely, not cold and grey at all lol!

I love the smell of spring in the air when all the flowers are budding for the first time. It's a tinge of sweetness.

Haha. I was half kidding about Chicago - we do get a lot of rain and snow though. But sometimes, we do get days like in my pictures where the sun comes out and the weather is fine.

Tulip23 said:
AMAZING :D:D
Thanks Skafish for sharing your beautiful photographs.

As my name suggest tulips are my favourite flower. I only found out on Sunday that it was going to be Tulip day today, how very apt that you should post them in time.

Happy Tulip Day

Love from Tulip23:):)

I had a feeling you might enjoy these pictures :) I remember you told me I should post some in this thread, so when I went out with my camera I specifically looked around for tulips so I could get some good pictures for you. I didn't know it was tulip day though, so this is a happy coincidence. Glad you liked them!

Latest posts

Back