Signs of insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleeping in the trunk of their car because their family is having a big get together at your aunt and uncle's house (which is where you live) and you're too afraid to be around them so you just sleep in your trunk until they all leave.

Insane people don't or can't go surfing on the internet.
Insane people aren't awear enough to know they dislike poeple or thier families.
normal people talk to themselves all the time...it's call thinking out loud.

Lonesome Crow said:
Insane people aren't awear enough to know they dislike poeple or thier families.

Oh are we talking about true medical insanity?

I dont like the term insane, its pejorative. Rather, I use the word Mentally Ill. And Van, if you want to know what mental illnesses there are out there just pick up a copy of the latest DSM manual :)

Lonesome Crow said:

wow. great point!

Lonesome Crow said:

o_rry.jpg

Love your pic Van...u have got good teeth I can see....
sanity.jpg

Insanity as I understand it after looking at the avobe pic for a looooong instant is to lend your parachutte whilst in the air and falling down.. but I can be wrong....

Attachments

• sanity.jpg
    sanity.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
A sign of insanity? I guess wanting to cut open small animals and wear them as hats would qualify as insane.

Hadrurus said:
A sign of insanity? I guess wanting to cut open small animals and wear them as hats would qualify as insane.

Like Davy Crockeyt?

lol, no way, i couldnt have one wih the head still on it.

I used to say that its not so bad going insane and shrug it off with a smiley, but after you have moments that make you really question your sanity it can be scary. There's nothing you can do except try to hold it together and enjoy your mind while you still have it

ok, so sometimes when im deep in thought to my self i sometimes blurt something out in my room alone. i hope that dosnt make me insane
the fact that i think and play out a situation in my head means i am only human, and that i feel emotion. and i dont want to talk to many of my friends about it, even thought i know they will be supportive, i enjoy working things out on my own now. its a new feeling being resposible for my own. i think i like it....

Latest posts

Back