Simply beautiful

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

born lonley

Reaction score
On Sat night I had an erotic massage in a parlor. The ones with happy ending. ;) (no sexual intercourse).
The girl was simply beautiful. She was a student from Norway with blue eyes and blond hair. I would say if angels exist they must look like her. What was most attractive about her was her character. She was very bubbly and mischievous. The little things that she did like the way she looked at me and the way she talked just made the experience for me incredibly pleasant and fun. I can confidently say that I have never had this much fun with a girl in my life that I had with her. Now I can't stop thinking about her.
I just today sent her a bouquet with a thank you note to let her know that how much I enjoyed my time with her.
I will definitely go back and see her again as soon as I can.

Nice man! Good for you to have the courage to let a random lady touch you like that. I sure couldn't do it, not if they paid me.

born lonley said:

Don't stop there. Go get massages and what not from many girls. In fact, just save some money and ask a girl you know to give you a massage, even if it's just joking around :)

Hadrurus said:
born lonley said:

Don't stop there. Go get massages and what not from many girls. In fact, just save some money and ask a girl you know to give you a massage, even if it's just joking around :)

Good idea. I see what I can do ;)

born lonley said:
I just today sent her a bouquet with a thank you note to let her know that how much I enjoyed my time with her.

Just be careful you don't get emotionally attached to these girls (a tip might be more practical than a bouquet of flowers). Sex workers are basically actors who prey on lonely men. If you've got the cash it can be a fun thing to do, as long as you're mindful that it's just a job to them (no matter how good the performance), and you always keep a cap on how much you spend.

androidhippy said:
born lonley said:

Just be careful you don't get emotionally attached to these girls (a tip might be more practical than a bouquet of flowers). Sex workers are basically actors who prey on lonely men. If you've got the cash it can be a fun thing to do, as long as you're mindful that it's just a job to them (no matter how good the performance), and you always keep a cap on how much you spend.

Is a masseuse a sex worker?

WOW...lol ummmm...okay, points for being happy, but the method? I don't know if I'd get too attached to erotic massages as a source of happiness. It can seriously hurt your wallet and dignity/pride. I agree with Hadrurus: a massage from a girl you know (for free) is probably the healthier road to take. :p

----Steve

Latest posts

Back