So....Hi?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohemgeebees

Reaction score
I'm new, as my little name thing says I'm a newbie, and I'm not entirely comfortable being on here. People make me nervous mostly, in general to what they might think about me, but I'm working on it. It's partly why I'm here. I'm 21 and I know that I shouldn't feel 'lonely' or isolated but more and more it gets a bit too much and I can't deal with it. I have no very close friends (the whole people thing) and so often feel pushed away, I know that this is MY own paranoid thinking, they're lovely people, but it's easier to say something than to believe it. SO yeah, I'm 21, I'm a little untrusting but I'm trying to better myself and make it stop because I know I can.

I'm a gamer and a reader. A History and ENglish Literature University Student. Oh and DFTBA

In other words, HELLO! Be nice to me? lol

Welcome to the forum. I hope we can help you find what you're looking for.

Hello there :) No need to be shy, it's a fun and friendly forum.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

*Waves* Hello All!

PRetty much anything XD I tend to stick to MMORPGS and RPGS mostly (Things like the Final Fantasy Series, Fable Series, Asassins Creed Series, Warcraft, Minecraft etc)

But I'm also a huge fan of Metal Gear Solid (All of them), Mirror's Edge, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry games etc. I'm also a bit too in love with the Lego series games XD

But yeh, pretty much name a game and I'm into it lol

Hahaha don't be mean to me welsh-ness!

Latest posts

Back