So I tell myself.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autumntranspire

Reaction score
I kind of wish I was old enough to live alone.. Being around my parent's just makes me feel sad and alone. I am the only kid left in the house pretty much.. I don't see my siblings very much, and I don't really want to. :/ They don't make me feel any better about myself. I feel very.. Misunderstood.. Though I know my mom feels this way as well. Eh.. Guess it's just part of depression to feel this way.

Well, idk. It sure sucks to try to make it on your own. My advice would be to stay with your parents and try to go to college. These days it's so difficult to find a job that pays enough to live on your own without that extra education. BUT I know how much it sucks to not live on your own when that's what you want to do.

There's pro's and con's to both. Living alone gives you that privacy you want so badly, but then again it's hard to make it. Right now I live with my aunt and uncle because I can't afford to live on my own. I'm looking into taking some classes that should help me land a better paying job and then I can get out! Yay!

ah man i can relate about parental conflicts

shortly after the divorce my mother became something that can only be described as something from helll almost

she would just blow up over anything and everything

she and my sister would get in ******* insane fights it was ******* hell

a year or 2 latter sister left for college and things finally calmed down a little, she's still f*cking crazy from time to time

i just live with my mom and 2 cats but i'll be moving out soon

ya at our age just being around our parents out us in a negative mood sometimes i'll go out of my way to avoid being around her

that's kinda really all i can say

i don't think there's anything wrong with what you're saying sounds like you might be ready to get out of there sometime soon that time will come eventually try not to worry about it so much

:)

I feel like this around my parents too, its a rare occasion when I see them in a good mood but whenever I feel that someone isn't really in a good mood I try to cheer them up myself, if that doesn't work I just get on with my own thing without letting there bad mood affect my own. Negativity and feeling bad is almost contagious, yet if you manage to show that it doesn't bother you that there not feeling good, it will most likely cheer them up also since they know your not talking to the mood there in at the moment, but the person you really know them for when there happy.

Latest posts

Back