So tired of Bloatware Forums like this

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What exactly was the point in 'autoromantic'? What was this person trying to achieve - did they just create an account and then decide to get themselves removed? Could've just asked nicely if he wanted to be removed. WTF!?

hewhowalksalone said:
What exactly was the point in 'autoromantic'? What was this person trying to achieve - did they just create an account and then decide to get themselves removed? Could've just asked nicely if he wanted to be removed. WTF!?

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

hewhowalksalone said:
What exactly was the point in 'autoromantic'?...

No point, just a childish game.

Jessicat said:
Haha! 😄
Did you play the last game or are you just into the movies, Richard?

Both. Ironically one inspired the other, right down to the eyepatch ;-)
But I learned of Plissken initially and am a convinced Kurt Russell fan ;-)

Kurt Russel huh? He is alright. 😁
Uhh, the chicken hat sucked.
Lol. I had to put it on when I was fighting that pack of creepy super fast nasty guys. Felt so wrong. 😂
Way to crush my spirits!

Jessicat said:
Kurt Russel huh? He is alright. 😁
Uhh, the chicken hat sucked.
Lol. I had to put it on when I was fighting that pack of creepy super fast nasty guys. Felt so wrong. 😂
Way to crush my spirits!

I've yet to don the chicken hat lol. I'm like a shadow, they don't know I'm there till I'm gone.
Me so stealthy! ;-) (thanks to online guides and tips lol)

Wish I was like a shadow too!
I’m more like a bullseye.
Let me just stomp around loudly so everybody knows where I am in time for them to get the killing blow. Maybe fire a couple of bullets that only grazes them just in case they didn’t get the message. 😎

Latest posts

Back