Social Meet / Get Together

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great. Why don't we ask Bjarne to host us in Denmark? I'd love to see Copenhagen, is that far from his town?

Or we could have an East Coast meet up, (USA) and West Coast meetup (USA) and central USA meetup, and London area meetup, and Australia meetup. And Asia meetup. So, some people need to host!

And due to threats made to people on this board, this would have to be restricted information to REGISTERED members only...not posted in the general forum. And even so, I would be very cautious. I personally love many of the friends I've met on this forum but would only want to meet one at a time, in a cautious environment, because there are too many kooks on the internet!

yeah xactly. some regional meets. nobodys gonna wanna host though Lmao
hun were all kooks. thats YYYYYYYY were on the internet ;)
its probably way safer 2 meet groups of peeps than meet just 1 at a time. most ppl here are pretty cool
like i said though nobodys gonna wanna host LoL. so itd have 2 b more of a dutch thing 2 work

Lonely, depressed, people all meeting in one place!? Hmmm dudes, I'm not drinking the kool-aid. ;)

lets c. not all of us r depressed. alot of us r just lonely. & whats the use of sitting around complaining about lonely. if u dont do anything about it?
ill buy the koolaid!!!
u get the chips ;)

Good idea :)

Easy to talk about, but difficult to arrange and actually get people to come (in real life) I fear. Yes, by nature I'm pretty much a pessimist /cry

Copenhagen is just 1-2 hours away from where I live by train (which is 1/3 of the Denmarks width lmao).

I'm going to the US with my girlfriend from November 29 to December 3. Going to cross the country and I expect that I'll be in for a huge shock (regarding the sheer size of the country!).

Latest posts

Back