Solving My Loneliness At Last.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why Craigslist? Seems kind of weird to me maybe because I've heard weird stories about craiglists posts. First of all you should try to make friends the old fashioned way by approaching people and say hi. It seems intimidating obviously but you are going to have to bite the bullet. Also if you go to college or some sort of place that involvs people then making new friends is easier. You have to put yourself out there you know. Ive had problems making friends too but eventually I did although some of them don't invite me out, but they do tell me " we have to hangout sometime" . It takes time to build a friendship it's probably not going to happen in a day. Talk to people and see what they are like if you feel a connection towards them then keep talking to them. Anyways I wish you luck, remember be consistant.

Sorry about my last post I didn't read all the responses all the way through I just answered about what I read on the original post. It good to hear craiglist worked out and I'm glAd you made friends, from your description they seem awesome. :)

Not sure if it's been suggested but Volunteering is an excellent thing to do. I do Gardening & DIY Volunteering every now and then and it's great! I do good for the community, I meet new people (Guys & Girls who volunteer) and I've even stayed in touch with people I've Volunteered for. Some of them are Girls and through them I've met others :] My only issue is that I can't do it too much for legal reasons here. Not done it at all this year actually I think :eek:

The Good Citizen said:
I'd say be safe too but one thing I've never really understood is why people assume anyone you meet on the internet has a 50/50 chance of being a perv or a psychopath. I mean, if you meet someone in a bar are they any less likely to be a nut case? As long as the first time you meet them it is in a public place and not down a dark alley then there is no more to worry about surely.

hey there's good people down those dark alleys...sometimes...lol

Update: My best friend and I are still friends from CL. :) I see him every weekend now.

SophiaGrace said:
Update: My best friend and I are still friends from CL. :) I see him every weekend now.

You have given me a bit of hope. I've been posting ads on Craigslist lately and most have been from weirdos but I still have hope I will find that one nice person who wants to be my friend.

Latest posts

Back