Some things are for certain...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

ExtensivexLDL

Well.. I never been on a date, kissed a girl or had a girlfriend but some things are for certain.. I'D sooner KILL MYSELF than to ever consider signing-up for a dating site and especially stuff like seeing a ******* surrogate or relationships counsellor..

ExtensivexLDL said:
Well.. I never been on a date, kissed a girl or had a girlfriend but some things are for certain.. I'D sooner KILL MYSELF than to ever consider signing-up for a dating site and especially stuff like seeing a ******* surrogate or relationships counsellor..

Amen Brother

Dating site? Who does that anyway...

Relationships counselor? Try second life for gosh sake...

It either normal dating/approaching girl which is one way or the highway.

Extensive, I see all your posts on how you've never had a girlfriend, and quite honestly, I don't really see anything wrong with you. You seem like a cool person. Unless you grow fangs and claws and kill females late at night and eat their flesh and blood... I don't really see anything wrong.

VanillaCreme said:
Extensive, I see all your posts on how you've never had a girlfriend, and quite honestly, I don't really see anything wrong with you. You seem like a cool person. Unless you grow fangs and claws and kill females late at night and eat their flesh and blood... I don't really see anything wrong.

You've be watching too many lately:p

You only live once dudes...

I see hawt beautiful women cross my path every now and then.
If you want it....you gatta go get it or attract it to you.
Either way, you gatta make it happen and roll with it.
Heck, it's the samething when you do anything else in life.

It's an inside job, if you wanna get into women :p
Then roll with her...

VanillaCreme said:

Me? Cool?? Well you're the first person that's ever called me that- granted it's online but w.e.

As to growing fangs and claws and killing females at night and eating their flesh and blood, I have no need to grow fangs each time since I normally have them on a regular basis..

ExtensivexLDL said:
VanillaCreme said:

Me? Cool?? Well you're the first person that's ever called me that- granted it's online but w.e.

As to growing fangs and claws and killing females at night and eating their flesh and blood, I have no need to grow fangs each time since I normally have them on a regular basis..

So, you mean you have implants, or just long natural ones? Either way, I think that's awesome, but some might think it's scary? Or something... I don't know... Wouldn't bother me.

ExtensivexLDL said:

Yep, I'm right there with you.

ExtensivexLDL said:
I've never accomplished something and taking some out of the ordinary steps to go about maybe trying to solve the thing I am slating as a problem, are less preferable than self inflicted death.

Come on, man.....

VanillaCreme said:
ExtensivexLDL said:
VanillaCreme said:

So, you mean you have implants, or just long natural ones? Either way, I think that's awesome, but some might think it's scary? Or something... I don't know... Wouldn't bother me.

I have long natural implants yes. Most people don't consider them scary though of course my victims don't have much time to decide..

Fender said:
ExtensivexLDL said:

Yep, I'm right there with you.

Sweet. Welcome to the club.

Unacceptance said:
ExtensivexLDL said:
I've never accomplished something and taking some out of the ordinary steps to go about maybe trying to solve the thing I am slating as a problem, are less preferable than self inflicted death.

Come on, man.....

WTF- I never wrote that..

ExtensivexLDL said:
Unacceptance said:
ExtensivexLDL said:

Come on, man.....

The intent was obvious.

Unacceptance said:
ExtensivexLDL said:
Unacceptance said:
ExtensivexLDL said:

Come on, man.....

The intent was obvious.

Wow..you're one bitter dude..

My real life starts when I was thirty.
Could you wait more for your real life?

Jonny said:
Unacceptance said:
ExtensivexLDL said:

Come on, man.....

Unacceptance....you win.

LOL, suree.. knock yourself out.

Ithought said:
My real life starts when I was thirty.
Could you wait more for your real life?

Is that supposed to be rhetorical?

Latest posts

Back